Official Release

Users who are viewing this thread

This is my biggest annoyance tho, nothing happened last years. Ask yourself, what did they actually add, mechanic or content wise, since releasing early access on steam? It's just a few bugfixes every x months. If this was just 1 developer doing it in his evenings, I would be ok with it. But we're talking about a complete studio here...

You've been on these forums for quite a while and I assume spent some time here. And yet...

Very interesting take!

Patch that fix the ugly gap that some weapons have between the guard and the blade and the console.clear command crash when ?

I'm fairly convinced the community managers are either contractors or working multiple jobs. There's no way these guy work 40 hours a week.

if you mean culture it was their mother, TW has said in a future fix it will get changed back to their father, not sure if done yet
i meant the "genetic code", like the mix of avatar characteristics, tall, small, black + blonde (mother) before was children only born blonde and mother eyes and height, etc
How you finding the official release? I know you're the one have been playing the most and giving wonderful feedbacks on the game before

so its been like two weeks since "official release" and no communication, no roadmap, no hotfixes , no patches ... is TW still running or are they just milking the game to its last drop now before closing shop?

i meant the "genetic code", like the mix of avatar characteristics, tall, small, black + blonde (mother) before was children only born blonde and mother eyes and height, etc
How you finding the official release? I know you're the one have been playing the most and giving wonderful feedbacks on the game before
It's ok. I felt we needed another 6-12 months of early access to iron out all the bugs. I am enjoying mods. The game itself is vey bland and gets boring really fast. And mods are still breaking for various reasons so I installed about 8 mods I love and went offline with steam so my mods wont break and now I am having fun. I just wish they had done a bit more with the game before release. The game has such potential and it's sad that mods make the game amazing when TW had the chance to do it themselves. Having sad that with over 6k hours into the game I have gotten my money worth. I just wish the devs would have listened a bit more with issues before release like so many bugs, sieges, perks, policies. I 100% believe it needed more time to be polished off but we all know $$$ talks

It's ok. I felt we needed another 6-12 months of early access to iron out all the bugs. I am enjoying mods. The game itself is vey bland and gets boring really fast. And mods are still breaking for various reasons so I installed about 8 mods I love and went offline with steam so my mods wont break and now I am having fun. I just wish they had done a bit more with the game before release. The game has such potential and it's sad that mods make the game amazing when TW had the chance to do it themselves. Having sad that with over 6k hours into the game I have gotten my money worth. I just wish the devs would have listened a bit more with issues before release like so many bugs, sieges, perks, policies. I 100% believe it needed more time to be polished off but we all know $$$ talks
yeah, i felt the quality here was pretty low just to please the console players and they're not even the real consumers form TW
I just hope they make some DLC stuff to make it up their mistakes, you know... but will see
II started playing since the official release few days ago, will see how i feel about it

IGN Review ---> @Dejan @Duh_TaleWorlds , what we have been waving our virtual fists at the decisions made for years....

Last edited:
@Dejan , any updates coming up this week? About time to add at least something, so the game will look like it's an actual release, not an EA without the "EA" sign on it (no offence, but that's what it looks like ATM).

Back
Top Bottom