Official Release

Users who are viewing this thread

Typical dungeon in game has like 6-8 cells(?). Lets pack 5 miserables into each > max 40. Where do one store remaining 1960 ? 🤔

Wanderers are not spawning in a new save I created in the official release version. Disappointing really. Why isn't anyone else talking about this? its such a key part of the game. Shame that they didn't make this a priority to fix, very disappointing.

Wanderers are not spawning in a new save I created in the official release version. Disappointing really. Why isn't anyone else talking about this? its such a key part of the game. Shame that they didn't make this a priority to fix, very disappointing.
probably because no one else experienced this bug. at least I didn´t. so congratulations for finding this rare bug.

I just created a new save (sandbox) and hired some companions, and in a few days they started to spawn. I think the game tries to maintain a total of 32 unhired companions.

I have the same problem, new install, no mods, no cheats. No new wanderers

I just created a new save (sandbox) and hired some companions, and in a few days they started to spawn. I think the game tries to maintain a total of 32 unhired companions.
I'll give that go, see if that helps.

edit- yeah..No, thats not the issue. theyre not spawning.

edit- I think you might be right. I'll try on my old save.

Last edited:
When player defending a settlement and then declared war by a third country, the player will be forced to kick out of the settlement. Hope this can be fixed soon.

That should be brought up to the developers here. It doesn't seem like an intended decision and if it was, and they see that people would like it changed, it might help to put it there for them as they view that section with more regularity.

@Dejan , please, let your QA know that leaving this in a full release version is a bad form...

Seriously, guys, you had almost a month since the time I reported this in a Beta 1.9.0 topic, and you couldn't check and find that Dunglanis scene is broken at Autumn and Spring (haven't checked the Winter one, maybe it's broken as well). Come on...

D27FFDD454E3EB3CB1B0B34F3626CA0ECCAF7ABE
9ED033186431B8BD63F34CAA9527DCA16220D627

@Dejan , please, let your QA know that leaving this in a full release version is a bad form...

Seriously, guys, you had almost a month since the time I reported this in a Beta 1.9.0 topic, and you couldn't check and find that Dunglanis scene is broken at Autumn and Spring (haven't checked the Winter one, maybe it's broken as well). Come on...

D27FFDD454E3EB3CB1B0B34F3626CA0ECCAF7ABE
9ED033186431B8BD63F34CAA9527DCA16220D627
I've seen console players reporting this same bug now.

imo they just got tired of the game and released it to get rid of it, or get some extra cash. It's just sad.
When I voiced this on the steam post, my comment was removed... You can still see people quoting me, but the original is gone. https://steamcommunity.com/app/261550/eventcomments/3482997773482361215/#c3482997773482373682

Cant have negative comments eh?

Anyway, I just hope you leave it the f alone now so modders can do some actual work instead of whatever you've been doing the last years...

imo they just got tired of the game and released it to get rid of it, or get some extra cash. It's just sad.
When I voiced this on the steam post, my comment was removed... You can still see people quoting me, but the original is gone. https://steamcommunity.com/app/261550/eventcomments/3482997773482361215/#c3482997773482373682

Cant have negative comments eh?

Anyway, I just hope you leave it the f alone now so modders can do some actual work instead of whatever you've been doing the last years...
I hope they don't leave it alone... its a disgrace to their name and their legacy leaving this half baked game that loves to do nothing but crash and make us miserable... What annoys me more is people are OK with this... and others are like "yOu HaVe 1000+hrs yOu GoT yOuRe MoNeYs WoRth!" like no.... I have all those hours because ive been playing for 2 years and I had hoped to get a complete game so i played every version only to find out that Im going to have to keep playing with mods because no REAL new content was added. besides my hours aside what about new customers ? they dont deserve the suffering we have gone through... they deserve a game that isnt going to go haywire when the 2 hour return period is over...

I hope they don't leave it alone... its a disgrace to their name and their legacy leaving this half baked game that loves to do nothing but crash and make us miserable... What annoys me more is people are OK with this... and others are like "yOu HaVe 1000+hrs yOu GoT yOuRe MoNeYs WoRth!" like no.... I have all those hours because ive been playing for 2 years and I had hoped to get a complete game so i played every version only to find out that Im going to have to keep playing with mods because no REAL new content was added. besides my hours aside what about new customers ? they dont deserve the suffering we have gone through... they deserve a game that isnt going to go haywire when the 2 hour return period is over...
Devs said multiple times, updates will keep going. Just like before. Its official release sake of release. Practically nothing change about patches if i do understood corectly.

i see it more like 1000 hours of unpaid playtesting and bugfinding

This is my biggest annoyance tho, nothing happened last years. Ask yourself, what did they actually add, mechanic or content wise, since releasing early access on steam? It's just a few bugfixes every x months. If this was just 1 developer doing it in his evenings, I would be ok with it. But we're talking about a complete studio here...

Back
Top Bottom