Official Release

Users who are viewing this thread

My dear developers, the TaleWorlds team - I congratulate you all from the bottom of my heart on the release of the game!!!
I am very happy for everyone who has worked and is working on the game, for everyone who loves this game.
Hooray!!! :party:
I wish Mount & Blade II Bannerlord a long and happy life!!! :smile:
I miss talking to you, i miss you... :sad:
Hello to everyone who remembers me, and maybe sometimes remembers me :wink:
Great to see you again Yaga! I hope you are doing well! Thanks for the kind wishes! :yagaya:

Congratulations on the release, a milestone to say the least :smile:

Thought I might mention a tiny bug in here.
The UI scaling slider doesn't seem to fully work for me, only on the scoreboard though.
The slider is set to 0.75 in my settings, works for every part of the UI except the scoreboard.
It used to scale along with the rest in previous versions I think.

Cheers

Congratulations on the release, a milestone to say the least :smile:

Thought I might mention a tiny bug in here.
The UI scaling slider doesn't seem to fully work for me, only on the scoreboard though.
The slider is set to 0.75 in my settings, works for every part of the UI except the scoreboard.
It used to scale along with the rest in previous versions I think.

Cheers
also opacity slider resets after each round

YAGA the LEGEND! Good to read you mate, I hope everything is going well for you. All the best, big hugs.

Well... Bannerlord officially released... who would have thought it.

giphy.gif

Sadly a game that is but a shadow of what many of us longed for... just look at Sargot's placement on the campaign map in v.1.0.0 "official release version"... same with the game itself, misplaced and forgetful of its roots.

wUzu0.jpg
You know times are hard when Terco puts out such a saddening comment. I would only wish them luck in future development. At this point, it feels like as if they finally pieced together all the bones of a skeleton, and only now comes the time to put on the actual content, because for now it is still only a skeleton - albeit a complete one, thank god

Thanks to Taleworlds for this long-term work, a very qualitative game, playing Bannerlord is nothing but happiness! Many thanks to this team! I'm really curious to see how the game will evolve further.

Hello. I have the following situation.
Since the official release is out, i am not able to change the version to 1.8.0. (PC)

Initially there was only 1.9.0 as an option besides the official release.
Today I saw there is also 1.7.0, 1.7.1, 1.7.2, 1.81 and 1.90.
Why is 1.8.0 skipped? I tried to find answer via steam/google/reddit but nothing official. Can someone please let me know what's happening?

Hello. I have the following situation.
Since the official release is out, i am not able to change the version to 1.8.0. (PC)

Initially there was only 1.9.0 as an option besides the official release.
Today I saw there is also 1.7.0, 1.7.1, 1.7.2, 1.81 and 1.90.
Why is 1.8.0 skipped? I tried to find answer via steam/google/reddit but nothing official. Can someone please let me know what's happening?
the only difference between the 2 is that 1.8.1 had custom servers, so u can just pick it up

YAGA the LEGEND! Good to read you mate, I hope everything is going well for you. All the best, big hugs.
Dear friend Terco_Viejo, I am very glad to see you!
I carefully keep your gift - a poster that you once gave me :smile:
I'm fine. I live! :wink:
And how are you doing? I hope you are well too?

Hello, Yaga. Welcome back.
Hello Bjorn The Upset!
Thanks a lot!
I'm glad to see everyone :smile:

Great to see you again Yaga! I hope you are doing well! Thanks for the kind wishes! :yagaya:
And I am mutually glad to see you, MArdA TaleWorlds!
Thank you I'm fine :smile:
I hope you and your comrades are doing well!
I'm really glad you made the game - I think it's great!
And I will be glad if I not only bothered with my advice, but was at least somehow useful to the TaleWorlds team :wink:
---

Sorry for writing three posts in a row.
I have not been here for a long time, I have lost the habit of writing correctly ... :???:

@Lord Grindelvald @DLW khan

I participated on this event, my game runned on high settings with 30+ fps, the server did crash, but it was avoidable, with 500 players we needed to not spawn in the warm up phase, if we did and everyone start killing everyone the server would crash, so it happened 2 times and then we learned that and played smooth as butter, it was an awesome event, 2 hours of event almost... we played normal battle mode and sieges too
So in other words there's a problem

Back
Top Bottom