Official release date of EA

Users who are viewing this thread

Every new patch fix many things and brings nice features, imagine to having much better game 5 weeks later which fixed and polished more

I have a question.

I still have my EGS discount coupon, so I'd like to buy game there. But M&B is the series based on mods, so how are the devs planning on allowing comfortably download, maintain and update mods if I don't buy the game from steam?

I have a question.

I still have my EGS discount coupon, so I'd like to buy game there. But M&B is the series based on mods, so how are the devs planning on allowing comfortably download, maintain and update mods if I don't buy the game from steam?

Same as Warband I assume. Download the mod, put it in the mod folder.

Same as Warband I assume. Download the mod, put it in the mod folder.
The thing is, steam does it all on its own. Keeps everything catalogued, updated. To do this manually will be a pain in the ass for the first year. I really hope they add some kind of mod manager with a library. After all, they're releasing this game directly on the website, too.

The thing is, steam does it all on its own. Keeps everything catalogued, updated. To do this manually will be a pain in the ass for the first year. I really hope they add some kind of mod manager with a library. After all, they're releasing this game directly on the website, too.
It's up to the mod creators how they want to distribute their mod...There are browser add-ons which let you download directly from Steam Workshop and mirror sites I think, so you could even get mods which aren't hosted anywhere else. Don't worry about it. Of course it ends up being more work and harder to maintain, then again nobody can force updates on you. :xf-cool:

I really dont know what is callum going to write tomorow in the dev blog because the date says everything.

Back
Top Bottom