Official Modding Tools

Users who are viewing this thread

For the time being, we only deployed the tools to the stable version, namely 1.5.2. Both editor and the game should be at that version. We will probably have editor builds at the Beta branches as well.

For the time being, we only deployed the tools to the stable version, namely 1.5.2. Both editor and the game should be at that version. We will probably have editor builds at the Beta branches as well.
Ahhh that's the problem. I got a ton of errors as soon as I launched. It must be because I am on the beta.

I have a weird 4K screen issue. The game itself is fine but when I launch it from Modding Tool it's strangely over zoomed. It should be related to DPI but I couldn't find where I can set it to human size. I don`t see a config in documents folder

Rofl an editor to make mods that works only for the stable ... Was wondering why it was crashing at start up and missing so many files.

The purpose to make beta versions is to solve all the bugs before the release hit stable (What you don't really do at TW), so it's why many mods are developed on beta branch so we can have to push it to stable at the same time the game do with most bugs solved. I guess you missed the mark here.

Once the game is on the initial screen, you can press Crl + E to open the editor.

For me it doesnt work at all. I installed the tools on the same disc my main game is on, but every time I press "Start" on steam, it launches but stops before the actual launcher shows up.I tried restarting steam, but that didn't help. I also tried running the Editor as administrator, at which point it shows me this error:

Also, when I tried to launch my main game, it automatically started a 30 GB download.

Back
Top Bottom