Official Modding Tools

Users who are viewing this thread

Dejan

Community Manager
Greetings modders!

Currently, you will need to own the game on Steam in order to access the tools. To download them, you should head to your Library page and select TOOLS from the list filter. You can then search for Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord - Modding Kit and proceed to download the tools after accepting the Mod Tools License Agreement. Please note that you will need to have the game installed for the tools to work. Likewise, your game version and tool version need to match in order for the tools to operate.

Have fun!

Edit (18/12/2020): Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Modding Kit now has a "Beta" version which can be enabled in the same way you enable "Beta" for our base game. IMPORTANT: The base game version must match with the modding kit version in order to work properly. For example, if you have your base game on the latest Beta, then you must also switch the modding kit to the latest beta. You can enable beta by right clicking on Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Modding Kit in your Steam library -> Properties -> BETAS -> Select the beta from the dropdown menu.

Last edited:
already made 1st PK mod map
all rights reserved
gcm7nK2.png

I'm streaming. One by one, the audience found the tools.

So I guess it takes time for tools to be distributed. Maybe you receive them early or you receive them late.

I haven't received it yet.

edit:
I restart steam, I restart my computer, I log in again, and I delete the cache file.

The audience watched me do it, so they were sure I didn't do anything wrong.

Many times, it didn't work.

My audience receives them one by one, and in time order, so I'm sure it takes time for steam to give tools.

edit:
Maybe I'm wrong. I haven't received the tools yet. It's been eight hours.

Last edited:
It's a shame people are going to fix the marriage and childbirth mechanics now, because seeing those "my dead wife keeps spawning and killing all my men" threads was honestly more entertainment than I've got out of any game.
Tbh, I'll miss those. Let's remember some classics
My wife keeps getting pregnant
My wife keeps teleporting
My children keeps teleporting
My wife married with another man but she is still married with me

Anyone else is having troubles running the editor? It keeps openning up the normal launcher with no options to open the editor itself.
I couldn't find anything inside the the main folder so far.

Back
Top Bottom