Official Modding Tools

Users who are viewing this thread

Hey, how do you guys download the modding kit from Steam ? I tried looking for it following instructions, but it's 2023 and it seems I can't find the "tools" checkbox.
in your library under home you can check if tools are enabled
if they are go in the uncategorized category (you may need to disable the play button under home that filters only the softwares you have installed), you should see the modding kit among many other tools

F
in your library under home you can check if tools are enabled
if they are go in the uncategorized category (you may need to disable the play button under home that filters only the softwares you have installed), you should see the modding kit among many other tools
Found it thanks !

Arkadaşlar Türkiye kapsamında bir discord sunucusu kurup Bannerlord modlama ile ilgili rehber ve Modlama konusunda sorun yaşayanlar için bir destek ekibi olusturmak var kafamda bu sunucuda insanlar hem muhabbet hem de projelerini paylaşabilecek suan yanlızım bana destek olmak isteyen veya discord sunucusuma girmek istiyenler için discord kullanıcı adımını bırakıcam.

Dıscord: omerfaruk.

Last edited:
Arkadaşlar bir discord sunucusu kurup Modding Kit ile ilgili rehber ve Modding Kit ile ilgili sorun yaşayanlar için bir destek ekibi olusturmak var kafamda bu sunucuda insanlar hem muhabbet hem de projelerini paylaşabilecek suan yanlızım bana destek olmak isteyen veya discord sunucuma katılmak istiyenler için discord kullanıcı adımı bırakıcam.

Dıscord : omerfaruk.
I would invite you to the Modding Discord but I am guessing you're already aware of it (or you may want to set up a Turkish one): https://discord.gg/ykFVJGQ

Back
Top Bottom