Official FI2 Server [NA]

Users who are viewing this thread

Jeff1

Recruit
Official FI2 Server

Server Rules

• Do not troll beds (stepping on them while someone is using it).
  • No excessive cades.
  • Do not glitch.
  • Don't create a PVP poll.
Server Status

Name: Official_v0120_FI2
Slots: 200
Provider: Private Server Host
Server Status

Name: Official_v0121_FI2
Slots: 200
Provider: Private Server Host

Ban Request

Your In-Game Name:
Their In-Game Name:
Date/Time this took place:
What did he do/why should we ban him:
Proof (use spoilers):
Unban Request

Steam Name:
Name of which you were banned:
Date when you were banned:
Why did you get banned:
Why should we unban you:
User ID:

Admin Application

Steam Name/Link:
In-Game Name:
Why should we choose you?:
Previous Admin Experience (if any):
Admin Complaints

Your Steam Name/Link:
Your In-Game Name:
The Admins' name:
What did he do?:
Proof (use spoilers):
Admin Guidelines

A new official server?

Good luck.

Edit;

Decided to make an apply just to help it out

Steam Name/Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ZeroFighterR/
In-Game Name: FI2_Mapper_ZeroFighterR
Why should we choose you?: Very active, helpful, Always available on steam for any problem arising on the server and quite experienced as admin.
Previous Admin Experience (if any): Currently admin on wolfpack_mod server, Former server owner for Nexus(Persistent World server, if you want to know why former, just ask me in private) and admin for the previous Official FI2 servers.

breakingmass23 said:
Dude i got band for being the first on bots team in warband and i cant find the admins name to ask him why
If you mean the 15th Humans vs Bots server that is for Napoleonic Wars module, not Full Invasion2. That server has a thread on the Napoleonic Wars board under Servers section.

Steam Name/Link:Captainsexy(modelerintraining)
In-Game Name:admiralsexy
Why should we choose you?:well Im reapplying I guess cause usuno told me to so here with considerable rage about having to reapply i was good admin slayed all the glitchers kicked and in extremely rare cases none which i had yet to partake ban people and im on more than usuno and probably a lot more admins since yet again im addicted to this mod and love the server and would do nothing to jepordize it
Previous Admin Experience (if any):1day of a dwarven server before it went down and about two months i believe on this server

Steam Name/Link: Air1sam
In-Game Name: Nathaniel_Ark
Why should we choose you?: Very active, helpful, Always available on steam for any problem arising on the server and fair in my dealing.
Previous Admin Experience (if any): Several Napoleonic war events and servers which I have hosted. And admin on other games such as Gmod.

Steam Name/Link: Patchy the Insurgent
In-Game Name: Varies
Why should we choose you?: Cuz Im cool
Previous Admin Experience (if any): Hacking into X amounts of servers and banning people

Your In-Game Name: Gandalf_the_Gay

Their In-Game Name: MrBohannon, Gondorian_Archer

Date, Time: Between 7:30 PM PST and 9:00 PM PST, 23 AUG 2015.

What did they do/why should we ban them: Upon seeing my name in chat, he began to ask me if I were a "fag" in real life. I began to jokingly say I was a gay wizard in real life and a connoisseur of male hobbits, not taking him seriously. This enraged him, which I did not expect; I thought he was joking.

Apparently, he wasn't. He launched into rampant homophobic tirades, constantly using the words "queer" and "fag" as an insult, always in a serious context. It was clearly an attempt to cause distress. It appears that my inability to take him seriously actually seemed to make him even more upset with me, especially my refusal to give him a straight answer as to my real sexual orientation. He acted as a man possessed, as if uncovering my true sexuality was his life's mission.

I admit I trolled him a bit, if only because it was so woefully easy. I actually felt a little sorry for him, that he was so easy to enrage. I only did it to entertain the rest of the server. When I asked, all replies said they found it entertaining. Regardless, if I am to receive any punishment for my return trolling, I accept it humbly and plead guilty. I do not regret it.

I had been informed by other players on the server that this pair had earned themselves a temp ban for this in the past, though I know nothing of this. It appears MrBohannon is friends with Gondorian_Archer, who gleefully jumped in to attack me, and seemed to share my dead messages with him in the event that MrBohannon was still alive.

Proof:

[MrBohannon] You are not upsetting me in any way, I just want to know if in real life you are a abomination. It is ok that you keep the character, Queer.
k2kb6LE.jpg

[MrBohannon] Because I don't care if it is a ROLEPLAY, I only kept typing because I thought you REALLY WERE A ******.
CVPqvzJ.jpg

[MrBohannon] I UNDERSTAND you are roleplaying, but are YOU, THEY GUY AT THE MONITOR, REALLY A FAG?
sQIhLWg.jpg

[Gondorian_Archer] Maybe we can get isis to target a LGBT meeting
bviaqBo.jpg

[MrBohannon] We should perma ban gays from this server, in protest to gm.
txXYYNk.jpg

After I had "left," rejoining with a new name.
[MrBohannon] WE BEAT THE ******! YEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAH!
vVI1Gy9.jpg

VengefulWizard said:
Your In-Game Name: Gandalf_the_Gay

Their In-Game Name: MrBohannon, Gondorian_Archer

Date, Time: Between 7:30 PM PST and 9:00 PM PST, 23 AUG 2015.

What did they do/why should we ban them: Upon seeing my name in chat, he began to ask me if I were a "fag" in real life. I began to jokingly say I was a gay wizard in real life and a connoisseur of male hobbits, not taking him seriously. This enraged him, which I did not expect; I thought he was joking.

Apparently, he wasn't. He launched into rampant homophobic tirades, constantly using the words "queer" and "fag" as an insult, always in a serious context. It was clearly an attempt to cause distress. It appears that my inability to take him seriously actually seemed to make him even more upset with me, especially my refusal to give him a straight answer as to my real sexual orientation. He acted as a man possessed, as if uncovering my true sexuality was his life's mission.

I admit I trolled him a bit, if only because it was so woefully easy. I actually felt a little sorry for him, that he was so easy to enrage. I only did it to entertain the rest of the server. When I asked, all replies said they found it entertaining. Regardless, if I am to receive any punishment for my return trolling, I accept it humbly and plead guilty. I do not regret it.

I had been informed by other players on the server that this pair had earned themselves a temp ban for this in the past, though I know nothing of this. It appears MrBohannon is friends with Gondorian_Archer, who gleefully jumped in to attack me, and seemed to share my dead messages with him in the event that MrBohannon was still alive.

Proof:

[MrBohannon] You are not upsetting me in any way, I just want to know if in real life you are a abomination. It is ok that you keep the character, Queer.
k2kb6LE.jpg

[MrBohannon] Because I don't care if it is a ROLEPLAY, I only kept typing because I thought you REALLY WERE A ******.
CVPqvzJ.jpg

[MrBohannon] I UNDERSTAND you are roleplaying, but are YOU, THEY GUY AT THE MONITOR, REALLY A FAG?
sQIhLWg.jpg

[Gondorian_Archer] Maybe we can get isis to target a LGBT meeting
bviaqBo.jpg

[MrBohannon] We should perma ban gays from this server, in protest to gm.
txXYYNk.jpg

After I had "left," rejoining with a new name.
[MrBohannon] WE BEAT THE ******! YEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAH!
vVI1Gy9.jpg
... this is going on the investigating case table then..
you should not bait people to get a rise out of a response though (trolling), obviously both of those players took the bait and ran with it. This is not acceptable behavior on the server nevertheless, I expect an apology from both those players if they wish to appeal from a ban.

steam Name: Omega2
Your In-Game Name: Odin_The_Barfarian
date: 09/14/2015

The reason I got banned is unclear. The Banner, Raven, did not give a clear reason but only said in the chat "Melee only" before I was kicked.  I was playing the Archer, but I was given no warning before hand. I even played as a knight before becoming an archer and was constantly being killed by the admin without warning.

You should unban me because I love to play with my friends on here, I haven't "committed" an "Offense" before, and I wasn't given clear reason as to why I was banned.

user ID: Omega2

Omega2 said:
steam Name: Omega2
Your In-Game Name: Odin_The_Barfarian
date: 09/14/2015

The reason I got banned is unclear. The Banner, Raven, did not give a clear reason but only said in the chat "Melee only" before I was kicked.  I was playing the Archer, but I was given no warning before hand. I even played as a knight before becoming an archer and was constantly being killed by the admin without warning.

You should unban me because I love to play with my friends on here, I haven't "committed" an "Offense" before, and I wasn't given clear reason as to why I was banned.

user ID: Omega2
The name of the admin is Revan and this is being looked into.

Unbanned, you should be able to rejoin the server on next map change. Be sure not to respond ill-mannered to an admin again. The admin is being looked into. Admin is being identified and the source of this admin is under watch.

Steam Name/Link: The Welsh Pickle

In-Game Name: [Merc]CompanySergeant_Pickle

Why should we choose you?: I have seen a lot of bad things on the server lately which some include racism and offensive slurs that people have found very offensive. I don't want to become an admin to proof anything to anyone, all I want to do is to bring peace towards players and keep the gameplay balanced so players can actually have fun on the server without trolls and offensive slurs/racism all over their screens. I'm in a couple of clans at the moment and have been in many in the past showing that I have the time to listen to people's opinions and thoughts. If there was an argument that has broken out between players then I would always warn them to either stop arguing on the server and take it elsewhere or tell them to be quite as other players have come to play FI2 and not to listen to people argue. I host a TS server that I am happy to open to the players in-game if they want to talk via headset/mic and help each other work together easier. I have always followed a 3-strike policy in the past for when sorting things out between players that are disturbing the game. ( 1st = warning, 2nd = kick, 3rd = Temp/perm ban depending on the situation) :3

Previous Admin Experience (if any): Commander_Battle_EU, Tinysiege, 2 more but can't think of the names.. :/

Unban Request
Steam Name: Lil Poopscumbo
Name of which you were banned: LilFecalthaPooStain
Date when you were banned: Cannot remember. Has to have been years ago because I have not played in a long time and would like to get back into the game.
Why did you get banned: I was probably trolling like a problem child. I honestly do not remember but I was probably being more of an idiot than I should have been.
Why should we unban you: I really want to play on the good full invasion server where people like to play LOTR and such. I'll make sure to keep myself in line this time. Your mercy would be greatly appreciated.
User ID: LilFecalThePoostain

Back
Top Bottom