Official Bug Report Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

The main reason I bought M&B was to play this mod, but after trying for 4 hours to get the mod past the loading screen, I found the only way I could get the mod running was play with the sound disabled, just as another user stated, otherwise I would get this message after the loading screen status bar was around 70%

"Unable lock graphics buffer"

Then the game would crash. I think the last crash, the game crashed anyway when I alt-tabbed, after playing for about 30 mins, giving me the same message but at least it was playable, Never the less, One thing I don't get, is what would the sound have to do with "Unable lock graphics buffer"

I'm running:
Windows XP
Amd phenom II x2 3.21 ghz
3.25 GB RAM
Onboard graphics from a high end 2013 or so MB
Onboard sound.

Anyway what I played of the mod was awesome so far....

Also, on a side note how do the lets players keep the camera in one place? the camera constantly switches views based on what i'm doing at the time, yet all the lets players manage to keep it in one place.

Any suggestions would be helpful, thank you!

Regarding the camera if you press the end key it will switch back to default. As for the lock graphics buffer i have no idea, you could try ticking load textures on demand, or switch graphics settings. Im not working on the mod a whole lot at the moment, the whole thing is released as OSP so people can change/fix anything they wish and post a fixed version in this board.

La Grandmaster's main point is actually this:
La Grandmaster said:
Regarding the camera if you press the end key it will switch back to default. As for the lock graphics buffer i have no idea, you could try ticking load textures on demand, or switch graphics settings. Im not working on the mod a whole lot at the moment, the whole thing is released as OSP so people can change/fix anything they wish and post a fixed version in this board.

It is sad, but this is the best course of action if La Grandmaster is busy in real life.

Hey,

i just downloadet the Mod and got an Problem. After ich chose my "story" i came up in that character Edit window, sadly that whole view of the character is blue... I tried to play and ignore that, dont need to edit the character, but then my whole screen was blue, and it was hardly to see anything.
It was more a light blue that got covered over the rest

Don't know if anyone mentioned it(didn't really want to go through every page one by one so just hit reply...) Scavenge gives nothing... I scavenged several "points of interest" around bastion which I'm guessing is meant to be the only option when doing the character creation... and got nothing out of them, despite collecting the stuff and killing all the infected... shortly after I got bored so I decided to try doing a job for the bastion creek or w.e it was called since I got the option from "trader" and ended up training the peasants... during the fights I somehow got god mode which led to me killing the mountain bandits without taking any damage, despite it being a train the peasants to fight off the infected... afterwards when I entered combat with some convicts figuring they shouldn't be too much of an issue and my party was starving and no means to get troops because of the scavenging not working, I found my hp was corrected and I had very little hp left to fight them xD all in all, this has made my experience with the mod low at best, I'd say keep trying to fix it, but I'm just going to wait for it to get further...

I participated in a siege at one of the dead men's stronghold, and for some reason, the enemies couldn't enter, and we couldn't shoot at them much either, come to find out, there's a huuuge rock wall in the way. They can climb what looks like a set of stairs, but they cant' get past the wall....?

So. I really want to try to make this mod work, I'm starting a new channel(my old one kind of died and the name was far too similar to some famous youtube channel to begin with.  :facepalm: At least said out loud.) and i'm planning to do Warband Wednesdays with modpacks.

I'm on a mac, and whenever I start it off the steam workshop, I get a infinite looping picture of the horizon with trees and birds with relaxing music....  :dead:

Going to try the gdocs version. Hope this works!

First of all..........Great idea and have been enjoying this for the past few hours.  Kudos for doing something different!

I'm getting 4 bugs repeatedly:

1.  When moving around in combat the camera keeps snapping to an over the shoulder view until i hit left mouse to fire/strike, at which point it snaps back to proper 3rd person position.

2.  In the bars if i hire one group of mercs all other groups in the bar treat me as if they are hired by me. Just get the stick around a bit or get ready to move out options.  Not able to hire a second group without reloading the area.

3.  Whenever i "purge this area" and kill all the bandits etc the only way to get out is to hit tab and withdraw,even if they are all dead.  So in effect i can never purge and win the scenario.

4.  When the scavenge locations initial screen loads the picture seems to be off centre and you cannot make out the center section of the text.

braincandy said:
First of all..........Great idea and have been enjoying this for the past few hours.  Kudos for doing something different!

I'm getting 4 bugs repeatedly:

1.  When moving around in combat the camera keeps snapping to an over the shoulder view until i hit left mouse to fire/strike, at which point it snaps back to proper 3rd person position.

It's not a bug, try reading  :roll:

camelith said:
I'm having a fairly interesting problem where large portions of the games textures aren't rendering, and all text is invisible.

17e0a38b6b.png

Any help would be appreciated.

EDIT:  I should also note that there is no text in any of the menu screens, either, and I only got that far by randomly clicking on empty boxes.

For me the text also doesn't render. I get to the main menu and I can click on invisible buttons, but no text. The rgl_log ist full of "Unable to find"-warnings.
Using Xubuntu 14.04 and nvidia-drivers (750Ti).

Have you managed to fix it?

EDIT: You can fix it by deleting the fonts.dds and the font_data.xml. This works for a lot of mods.

La Grandmaster said:
I got the same problem and cant press the end key because it shares the 1 key with the numpad and the game will not recognize it as End

Hi y'all, I love Reckoning!

> Windows 10
> Steam Workshop installation.
> Repeatable catastrophic crash during battle
> "RGL ERROR - Incorrect skeleton type for anim 507"

How do I identify anim 507 and fix this jawn?

I am running into an issue where I cant kill female infected yet they can kill me. I can only kick them which doesnt do much. Please help!!!!!

Hi! I have big problem. When I launch mod I have black screen for sec, and game crash without any error. Ok, I turned off Load Textures On Demand, game launched, game loading and on last stage of loading game freeze and crashes with runtime error. I tried everything. I edited rgl_config in every possible way and nothing. I have 4gb ram and win 7 64 bits. I don't have clue how to solve this probelm. Oh, and my game version is 1.168. Please, help me! I want to play this mod so bad!

Helllllppppppp I cant pass even first loading screann,it always says this

Runtime Error

Program:C:/Program Fiels/Mount and Blade warband/mb_warbanf.exe.

MajsterUopata said:
Hi! I have big problem. When I launch mod I have black screen for sec, and game crash without any error. Ok, I turned off Load Textures On Demand, game launched, game loading and on last stage of loading game freeze and crashes with runtime error. I tried everything. I edited rgl_config in every possible way and nothing. I have 4gb ram and win 7 64 bits. I don't have clue how to solve this probelm. Oh, and my game version is 1.168. Please, help me! I want to play this mod so bad!
turn load textures on demand back on and try it, sometimes if it crashes like that on loading it can be ram hungry I think

Alfa129 said:
Helllllppppppp I cant pass even first loading screann,it always says this

Runtime Error

Program:C:/Program Fiels/Mount and Blade warband/mb_warbanf.exe.

read this thread see if that helps

Back
Top Bottom