Official Bug Report Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

ALECOS said:
3). Sometimes when you use an automatic gun like an m16 it wont let you aim before firing it just shoots second you touch the trigger, sometimes it lets you aim, kind of odd.
I think If you hit X, it switches from fully automatic to single shot, but really it changes back and fourth a lot. Hard to shoot, really. I feel like it's irrationally inaccurate when firing for short bursts. Still though, it's impressive.

Some script errors (after completing the Abandoned Shack)
jFJ0y.jpg

There is a problem with the Bows and Crossbows.
Looks like the new ammo system dont work with them.

I never have Bolts or Arrows in the battles, and the only way to fix that is to open the inventory. What is'nt possible in the normal battle mode.

And the most landscapes and Villages in the Wastleland dont work. :smile:

arlvent21 said:
why da world map is full of black holes ._.
in mine.....
Same, its very ugly and there are hundreds, I think it is what is causing me not see like half the towns on the map

Ambrush said:
KACollver said:
arlvent21 said:
why da world map is full of black holes ._.
in mine.....
Same, its very ugly and there are hundreds, I think it is what is causing me not see like half the towns on the map
Did you try redownloading the mod? It could solve your issue, my map is fine.
Never thought of that :razz: I'l try it now, kinda want to restart anyway, boring playing as US as the Bennett clan is wrecking us after we killed the Khans. Even though I love my character and companion rick grimes :sad:

AIDS McGee said:
In Direct X 7 on the overland the clouds are just like white rectangles and not transparent so when you're under them you can't see anything, another thing is the desert (the sarranid lands in native) has this big ocean looking thing over it, I looked to see what it is in DX9 and it's a dry desert texture, so I guess it turns white in DX7, and the cities that are in the area become buried under the texture.

This is the exact same issue I reported in the other thread when playing on Mac. I have screenshots posted there showing what it looks like.

Here's a link to the old bug thread for quick reference:

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,328830.0.html

Re downloaded, map still messed up. It's been playable just annoying
Screenies
It appears to be holes through the map so to speak

Dankmar said:
There is a problem with the Bows and Crossbows.
Looks like the new ammo system dont work with them.

I never have Bolts or Arrows in the battles, and the only way to fix that is to open the inventory. What is'nt possible in the normal battle mode.
Yeah, this is becoming somewhat of a problem for me too since I'm playing a sort of backwoods survivalist'y guy. Was going to be relying heavily on bows. Sometimes the weapon-switch fix works, sometimes it doesn't.

KACollver said:
Screenies

Did you try playing with the video options? Start with everyone everything OFF / low and go from there.

kalarhan said:
KACollver said:
Screenies

Did you try playing with the video options? Start with everyone OFF / low and go from there.
Yes I have now, no effect on the holes, still there no matter what I change

• Firearms system needs to be worked on, currently you don't need to buy ammo to use any firearm, just the ammo bandolier, adding  ammo (item looking like a bandolier containing 50 bullets) raises your ammo count to 75 but if you use it alone (only 50 ammo count) it will not work (it should as it is a bandolier too).
  • Automatic firearms are bugged, sometimes they'll work fine but most of the time they'll go completely auto, denying you the time to aim and wasting ammo, second weapon attack is bugged aswell it consumes no ammo nor it needs to reload, you can charge enemy positions holding the left mouse button spraying and praying all over your foes.
  • Weapons should hold to real life standards (this is more of a suggestion but I'll report it here then more detailed in the suggestions thread) double-barreled shotguns should not be able to fire more than 2 proyectiles a reload.
  • Combat exit needs to be fixed, currently you need to "tab retreat" to win, this has led me to lose morale even when in victory (e.g. lost 3 morale when joined a fight recently for no reason, won the fight, tabbed lost 6 morale and won 3)
  • Zombie damage need to be worked on, the cause me 0 damage and that's when they actually get to hit me which is rare

I'll add more as I remember, thank you La Grandmaster for allowing us to send feedback and help you with your project, hope you are able to get a coder soon.

Ambrush said:
  • Combat exit needs to be fixed, currently you need to "tab retreat" to win, this has led me to lose morale even when in victory (e.g. lost 3 morale when joined a fight recently for no reason, won the fight, tabbed lost 6 morale and won 3)

Just run around the map for a while and you'll get the victory message.

KACollver said:
Screenies

happen to me too , if im still remember I turn the HDR to high :neutral:

jeff-007 said:
KACollver said:
Screenies

happen to me too , if im still remember I turn the HDR to high :neutral:
Just tried, no effect :/ ty for trying to help tho