Official Bug Report Thread. Post all problems here!

Users who are viewing this thread

About the Arena Money bug, I loaded 1.4 up on my 1.3 save that had made it up to World-Champion fighters, and would receive 100 Francs from the Arena Master after fighting. So either it doesn't like new saves or he only wants to give you your money when you can absolutely beat the **** out of people.

I've noticed that AI always charges straightaway with the new 1.4 patch unlike version 1.3 in which they attacked with proper formations and sometimes even held their ground. The AI formations in the PBOD menu is enabled by the way.

I just fixed it by going into the files and changing the shaders that caused the problem, thanks for the suggestion anyway!

CC8043A5677DCEE0C298AB6B83CD76E94D7F451C
With cheatmenu off too at the moment. I only use it for testing things when not regularly playing. I suspect this item is the firing-mode only variant when you should be able to press X to switch for melee.. I have no idea if this is normal for the mechanic. Fixed my own error, it's the firing mode version not melee mode ver.

Docm30 said:
That looks like the normal British Infantry Rifle to me.
Ah, disregard it then. My greenhorn is showing. Shouldn't the rifle have a melee option though? Or is that because the British riflemen would have a sword bayonet as sidearm for melee?

I installed the 1.4 patch and the hotfix, and started a new save. I enlisted with the UK and ran into a lord, and was able to ask him about who should be marshal. It seems this patch did not fix the "no martial at start" issue.

When upgrading the Prussian Musketeer and Grenadier to their Veteran counterparts, their polearms and crossbow proficiencies decrease.

Austrian grenadier veterans don't upgrade into Leib-Battalion grenadiers, while the fusiliers do. The Freiwilligen fusilier veteran is skipped when they upgrade into Jägers.

Not truly a bug, but misspelling for sure -

Top tier Russian Musketeer Russkiy Gvardeiskiy Preobrazhenets should be Russkiy Preobrazhenskiy Gvardeets (means guard)

Or if you want more historical - Preobrazhenskiy polk (regiment) were Russian Imperial Guard, so you should simply add to unit name end "Preobrazhenskogo polkà" like these:
Russkiy Gvardeets Preobrazhenskogo polkà
Russkiy Fusilier Preobrazhenskogo polkà
Russkiy Grenader Preobrazhenskogo polkà

And the same with Pavlovskiy Grenader- Russkiy Grenader Pavlovskogo polkà

And hell if i know what to do with Veteranskiy... maybe you should change that to Leib Gvardii (German Leibgarde, Leib  guardia) which were elite (veteran) troops?
So it will be:
Russkiy Grenader Leib Gvardii
Russkiy Mushketer Leib Gvardii
Russkiy Yeger Leib Gvardii

"Gvardeyskiy Preobrazhenets" and "Preobrazhenskiy Gvardeyets" (Гвардейский преображенец; Преображенский гвардеец) are functionally synonymous. One is a member of the Preobrazhenskiy regiment which happens to belong to the Guard, and the other is a Guardsman who happens to belong to the Preobrazhenskiy regiment. We chose the one we did so that the "guard" prefix would be identical to the ones used for all the other guard units and would be more intuitive for players. Also keeping their elite status on the left-hand side lets you quickly parse your troop list and see all the Russian units under "Russkiy" and then all the veteran and guard units under "veteranskiy" and "gvardeyskiy" respectively. I agree "Leib-Gvardii" looks better though, but it seemed at the time better to keep all the prefixes adjectival and avoid the genitive case. For some reason. Another consideration was to keep the names as short as possible, so using the noun derived from the Regiment's name was more efficient. At the time the mod is set, the regiment consisted of 16 grenadier companies (4 battalions of 4 each) without any fusiliers.

As for the veteran units, they don't represent Guard regiments, so it wouldn't make sense to change their names as you suggested.

So I've found a very interesting bug that happened when fending off some bandits.
I have no damn idea how it happened and if it's a client-side graphics issue or something wrong with the mod it's self

nRZZSNb.jpg

iQVjiN7.jpg

Back
Top Bottom