Official Bug Report Thread. Post all problems here!

Users who are viewing this thread

sam3330 said:
Hi,

I'm still experiencing the weird glow, i have tried the alternative postFX to be candid it does not very much for me.
This is the weird glow(which makes cloth look like actual armor):

6AA3AF06D7B840CE917E257A93D9F473A71E55CD
Well It's not that annoying I guess.But If you want  , I can try something for this in Alternative PostFX topic that reduces glowing .

Bloc said:
sam3330 said:
Hi,

I'm still experiencing the weird glow, i have tried the alternative postFX to be candid it does not very much for me.
This is the weird glow(which makes cloth look like actual armor):

6AA3AF06D7B840CE917E257A93D9F473A71E55CD
Well It's not that annoying I guess.But If you want  , I can try something for this in Alternative PostFX topic that reduces glowing .

That would be greatly appreciated!

quapitty said:
Minor thing: Equipping Marnid with a Bandana is not too nice because of his hair.
Equipping Marnid with ANY headwear isn't nice. He really needs a haircut!

Not sure if it's already been said, but you might consider rebalancing troops, as currently for example the Prussian veteran light fusiliers shoot and fight with polearms twice as good as any of the Prussian Foot Guards.
Stats:

Light Fusilier Veteran:
Musketry: 225
Polearms: 205
Hit Points: 47
Athletics: 0

Foot Guard:
Musketry: 145
Everything else at 100
Hit Points: 56
Athletics: 4

Grenadier Guard:
Polearms: 130
Everything else at 115
Hit Points: 60
Athletics: 3
My conclusion: Light Fusilier Veterans are the best troops in the Prussian army, and they're cheaper than the Foot Guards. The only setback is that the Light Fusiliers are much more squishy. Also, strangely enough, the Guards can outrun the supposedly light infantry.

Suggestion: Nerf the Light Vets' Musketry to 150-175, Polearms to 80-85 (Musketeer Vets have 90), and give them 4-5 Athletics.

antoshq said:
quapitty said:
Minor thing: Equipping Marnid with a Bandana is not too nice because of his hair.

You can change his hair launching the game in edit mode via the launcher if it bothers you, that's what I did, so now his hair doesn't clip through headgear.

Well I have a pretty bad problem,  When I load it up all the words are gone and I can't see armies (bandits, lords, etc.) so its impossible to play. Is it because i have a mac? If anyone can tell me how to fix this, thank you.

HoJu said:
The search function can.
Actually the search function can't help because there isn't a topic or post relating to their issue smartass.  Some people are new and haven't figured out the forum features or etiquette yet, give them a break. 
captainioannes said:
Well I have a pretty bad problem,  When I load it up all the words are gone and I can't see armies (bandits, lords, etc.) so its impossible to play. Is it because i have a mac? If anyone can tell me how to fix this, thank you.
My friend had the same issue on his Mac, he has the game through steam and used the "verify game cache integrity" tool and reinstalled the mod plus the updates.  That solved the problem for him; or if you do not have the game through steam attempt a reinstall of the game followed by the updates then the mod plus mod updates.  Like I said that's what worked for him, not sure if it will fix your issue  but it is worth a try.

Edit**Just recalled that some people claimed to have these issues in-game with or without mods, all of those players had one thing in common, they were all using cracked copies! if that is the case then buy the game.**

ptrells14 said:
HoJu said:
The search function can.
Actually the search function can't help because there isn't a topic or post relating to their issue smartass.  Some people are new and haven't figured out the forum features or etiquette yet, give them a break. 
The disapearing text issue on mac has been discussed many times in this thread and others and apparently it can be fixed by deleting some font files, as a simple search showed me. Don't know about parties not showing up, though

Richard Sharpe said:
Still don't have them textures even after redownloading

Might be the fact that Im playing on a Mac.

here you go richard, http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,322404.0.html
(problem with mac)

ptrells14 said:
antoshq said:
quapitty said:

You can change his hair launching the game in edit mode via the launcher if it bothers you, that's what I did, so now his hair doesn't clip through headgear.
Thanks a lot for the advice!

British cavalry seems to be French. I.e. the British cavalry lost morale because I had -morale with French units, where as the British infantry did not.

-The Master presser in Frankfurt wears the wrong equipment.

-There are not enough spawn points in Orleans for Lords:
E2725B4C0FBEE5304AF32C76ABC77D3A64AD4A1A

-The slave trader Ahmet is referred to as Ramun by the player.

-When rescuing a Lord in Dublin's prison, you spawn outside the city. Luckily there is no invisible wall blocking your way.

-During the marriage cutscene, the wife and her father are not holding hands properly.

I don't know where to put this: is there a way to fix trees?
4039BCACD324C65B243536BA6BAC0505B077BD78

Apparently sieges on cities are bugged. The AI go backward when we get close to the enemy, some of them Rambo in their and get bayonet raped, and although I bet this isn't a bug but their seems to be no arty spawning in even thought theirs cannons in the scene.  This is for cities to be precise.

ptrells14 said:
HoJu said:
The search function can.
captainioannes said:
My friend had the same issue on his Mac, he has the game through steam and used the "verify game cache integrity" tool and reinstalled the mod plus the updates.  That solved the problem for him; or if you do not have the game through steam attempt a reinstall of the game followed by the updates then the mod plus mod updates.  Like I said that's what worked for him, not sure if it will fix your issue  but it is worth a try.

Edit**Just recalled that some people claimed to have these issues in-game with or without mods, all of those players had one thing in common, they were all using cracked copies! if that is the case then buy the game.**

Well thanks for the advice I will try it, and I have the steam version because mods always work and its a criminal act to steal such an awesome game from the internet.

Back
Top Bottom