Official Bug Report Thread. Post all problems here!

Users who are viewing this thread

tc1203 said:
im on mac and i used unrarx on the file and put it in my modules folder. the game loaded fine but there is no text!
Please use the search function and just look up linux,  i have helped 2 people with this

CakeFlirty said:
allso i noticed a wierd shine on clothes and such..very not realistic..i wander if its pussyble to remove that shine..

I believe I have the same problem it mainly occurs during bad weather and when standing in the shadow

CakeFlirty said:
allso i noticed a wierd shine on clothes and such..very not realistic..i wander if its pussyble to remove that shine..

what do you have against shiny uniforms?
LtQiK1q.jpg

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,323628.0.html

dKlbB0h.jpg

Great Mod! Overwhelming uniforms/textures man! Thanks a lot.
The scene of the village of Pritzwalk has some weird entry points. That has some poor effect on the ambush f.e..
Minor thing: Equipping Marnid with a Bandana is not too nice because of his hair.

Melty said:
tc1203 said:
im on mac and i used unrarx on the file and put it in my modules folder. the game loaded fine but there is no text!
Please use the search function and just look up linux,  i have helped 2 people with this

huh? that seems really general though just to search up linux (and im not on linux either). why don't you just tell me how to fix the problem by copy and pasting it into a reply for me please?

tc1203 said:
Melty said:
tc1203 said:

huh? that seems really general though just to search up linux (and im not on linux either). why don't you just tell me how to fix the problem by copy and pasting it into a reply for me please?
delete font_data.xml and font.dds

I'm sure that the "flickery text&texture" glitch is caused by fighting two people in arenas, as it always happens right after that one AI knocks unconscious the other.

I had two arena fights with two AIs, one in Venice and the other somewhere in Austria; in both cases the scene was the one inside a building.

Edit1 - This error appeared on the battle end screen:
SCRIPT ERROR ON OPCODE 2204: Invalid Party ID: -1; LINE NO: 50:
At script: count_mission_casualties_from_agents.
E4F18C5F1092CA7650AA1FAB9542BF19CD94CC60
I don't know why but I bet it's because 3 out of 6 artillerists got down(1 wounded, 1 dead and 1 routed).

Edit2 - Also, from the image up here there is an error on spelling: it should be "11 Fucilieri Veterani Italiani".

Well, I don't know how you made those village scenes, but it seems the entry points in Landsberg are also corrupted (as in Pritzwalk) (floating in the air anyways). I cannot find the 'contact' - aka nervous man in Landsberg f.e..
If you may need and want help with scenes, please let me know via PM. I'd be happy to be of assistance for such a great project.

I have a village, building a watchtower but it's stuck at the point, that it always says, that the watchtower will be finished in one day but I alrdy waited several days there...

Tried collecting taxes for Napoleon in Orléans, this is what happened
http://youtu.be/O2yiKUMWsis (wait for youtube to process)

Theres no texture for anything India Pattern i.e. the musket or the saber
The French Veteran Cuirassier Uniform, I believe is the one, is just a white shirt with arms in a t position, it looks like a white cross with a head on top it
The Regimental Colors don't have any standards on them, its just a white flag
The cannons are not textured either

Also I don't know if this is a bug, but i've had around 30 battles on the same map.

All in all I love this mod, even if it is in its very early alpha stage.

Richard Sharpe said:
The French Veteran Cuirassier Uniform, I believe is the one, is just a white shirt with arms in a t position, it looks like a white cross with a head on top it

Also I don't know if this is a bug, but i've had around 30 battles on the same map.

I don't have such a problem

cody2224 said:
Richard Sharpe said:

nor i

I don't have such a problem

Hi,

I'm still experiencing the weird glow, i have tried the alternative postFX to be candid it does not very much for me.
This is the weird glow(which makes cloth look like actual armor):

6AA3AF06D7B840CE917E257A93D9F473A71E55CD

Back
Top Bottom