Official Bug Report Thread. Post all problems here!

Users who are viewing this thread

I had the French go all the way to Russia, and take over Grodno, then the Der Rhinebund took it over, all by themselves, so my game is fine.

I know that someone already posted this problem, but could you point me the solutions for game crashes and runtime errors when attempting to fight, especially in bigger battles? I've already set my detail level to low.
Also, dev should made simplified versions of mod without graphical mods etc. like Floris Gameplay and Expanded.

Sarl said:
I know that someone already posted this problem, but could you point me the solutions for game crashes and runtime errors when attempting to fight, especially in bigger battles? I've already set my detail level to low.
Also, dev should made simplified versions of mod without graphical mods etc. like Floris Gameplay and Expanded.

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,131274.0.html

It was kind of fun at first, but having 187 trained soldiers being attacked by bandits with 4 men in it gets ridiculous.  I think that would qualify as a bug???

zimm out

A. Protokletos said:
Does anyone know where to find the module folder on a Mac with Steam?

Did you try using Steam?  NO idea if its the same as Win/Linux, but if it is:

Library -> right click on the game -> Properties -> Local Files -> Browse local files

The carbine on horseback animations are no longer there in patch 1.2
A024291E38FEF206F47B327599DD7CE7D481421A
this is what happens for the reload

Baktech said:
I had the French go all the way to Russia, and take over Grodno, then the Der Rhinebund took it over, all by themselves, so my game is fine.

hmmm could just be russia side then..havent noticed any french over in russian territory..but then again they're fighting britain and someone else too

SovietWafflez said:
Baktech said:

hmmm could just be russia side then..havent noticed any french over in russian territory..but then again they're fighting britain and someone else too
They are concentrating on Britain, while their allies in Regno di Napoli, Regno d'Italia,  Księstwo Warszawskie and Confederation of the Rhine concentrated on Austria. So France would need to wipe out Britain, but eventually they make a truce, that gives them time to wipe out Austria to move onto Russia.

Seems my savegame is corrupt. All kind of characters are messed up, food doesn't give morale and I can't talk to the Regimental Liaison anymore.  :sad:
hN4QkAY.jpg
JbjbleS.jpg
Fy7ygo9.jpg
8OJcIcD.jpg

Hengwulf said:
Seems my savegame is corrupt. All kind of characters are messed up, food doesn't give morale and I can't talk to the Regimental Liaison anymore.  :sad:
hN4QkAY.jpg
JbjbleS.jpg
Fy7ygo9.jpg
8OJcIcD.jpg

If you patched then continued your save from 1.1 that's why its like that, you need to start a new game.

Some swords' scabbards are bugged. For example, I still see the sword in the scabbard while it's in my hands, making it look like I have two swords on me.

I have just created my own faction, I give some of my companions fancy clothes, give them a fief and BOOM, they have ugly knight armor and a shield on their back. This is really frustrating and I want to keep my fancy pancy vassals.

OttoFIN said:
I have just created my own faction, I give some of my companions fancy clothes, give them a fief and BOOM, they have ugly knight armor and a shield on their back. This is really frustrating and I want to keep my fancy pancy vassals.

+1

mercenary cavalry and mercenary horsemen recruited in a tavern have no weapons and no horses in battle.

I'm more than 350 turns into a new game with the patch, and there have been a few wars, but no sieges and no cities captured. Before the patch, several cities changed hands within about 70 turns.

OttoFIN said:
Lol, how many bullets do the shields block?

During the Navel Battles there always seems to be some stuck guy under the vessel and i'm forced to withdraw. I'm playing as England and with the current England to the mainland path I always seem to run into an enemy as I try to cross the channel so this is getting quite frustrating. (I am currently running the 1.2 patch)

i don't think someone reported,
once you capture flags, they don't seem to appear in the
inventory.
edit:in a battle i managed to capture three flags but only one appeared.

and something about items, in the depot (i don't know if it
helps).
the young guard don't have the plummed shako in the depot.
the french grenadiers have the infantry shako, at the depot.
there are no blue pants in the french depot.

Back
Top Bottom