Official Bug Report Thread. Post all problems here!

Users who are viewing this thread

It's a different kind of offense. When someone rolls their eyes or sucks their teeth, it's passive aggressive and belittling, it gets under your skin and drives you crazy all day. You'll be sitting there eating your sandwich in the break room thinking of how to vandalize his car and he didn't even say anything to you. But you felt it in your gut. The middle finger is too brazen and crass to get that kind of reaction.

Bluehawk said:
It's a different kind of offense. When someone rolls their eyes or sucks their teeth, it's passive aggressive and belittling, it gets under your skin and drives you crazy all day. You'll be sitting there eating your sandwich in the break room thinking of how to vandalize his car and he didn't even say anything to you. But you felt it in your gut. The middle finger is too brazen and crass to get that kind of reaction.
In that case...:roll:

Good luck finding my car!

So I saw this earlier and I can't find it now...my faction (Britain) decided to be at peace with everyone. How do I tell my faction leader to got to war with another faction? I remember someone saying something about cheat mode which I am in. I already talked to King George and I didn't see anything.

Sir_Carson said:
So I saw this earlier and I can't find it now...my faction (Britain) decided to be at peace with everyone. How do I tell my faction leader to got to war with another faction? I remember someone saying something about cheat mode which I am in. I already talked to King George and I didn't see anything.
This shouldn't be in bug report as it is clearly not a bug.
If you enlisted in your country's army, you can attack other nations' caravans and villagers until that nation goes to war against yours. There will be a relationship penalty towards your king and some lords.
Otherwise go ask your fellow lords how you can advance your standing with the realm and one of them will tell you the peace with whatever nation ill suits him, he'll ask you to do exactly what I stated above but you'll gain relationship points with him

B.Achraf said:
Sir_Carson said:
If you enlisted in your country's army, you can attack other nations' caravans and villagers until that nation goes to war against yours. There will be a relationship penalty towards your king and some lords.
Otherwise go ask your fellow lords how you can advance your standing with the realm and one of them will tell you the peace with whatever nation ill suits him, he'll ask you to do exactly what I stated above but you'll gain relationship points with him
Has provokation ever worked for you?
I, no matter how many villagers i kill, can't succesfully provokate a war.

B.Achraf said:
Sir_Carson said:
I have already done this and I can't start a war. Maybe Doc could make it so Britain and France can't make peace....just a suggestion.

I am 20 days in, I'm currently not enlisted in any army just doing chores for the dutch, yet I keep killing dutch patrols and nothing is happening, no negative relations by the french, even if I attack them nearby a french lord, still 0 indifference with them. Also I did one quest for every dutch lord within about the first 10 days, and since I have never gotten a single quest when I ask them for once.

KACollver said:
I am 20 days in, I'm currently not enlisted in any army just doing chores for the dutch, yet I keep killing dutch patrols and nothing is happening, no negative relations by the french, even if I attack them nearby a french lord, still 0 indifference with them. Also I did one quest for every dutch lord within about the first 10 days, and since I have never gotten a single quest when I ask them for once.
Attacking patrols seems to cause no effect on faction relationship. Attack villagers und caravans (and lord parties) if you want negative relations with a faction.

And even with patrols of your own faction, the  only dialog options are 'surrender or die' and 'leave you in peace'. More an unfinished feature than a bug, I suppose.

HoJu said:
And even with patrols of your own faction, the  only dialog options are 'surrender or die' and 'leave you in peace'. More an unfinished feature than a bug, I suppose.

That is not a bug with the mod its a bug with Warband. I think I've seen that happen in Warband before anyway.

Hengwulf said:
The town of Boven (if I remember correct) in the Alps has a huge canyon which can't be crossed. Also I ran into a group of bandits with artillery support  :?:
fZvUGUN.jpg

IObP370.jpg
dICNwpr.jpg
XDzJV9o.jpg
CR2aTq0.jpg

So yeah, you can get up there, but the AI won't.

Back
Top Bottom