Official Bug Report Thread. Post all problems here!

Users who are viewing this thread

:neutral:

9sQ2aSM.jpg

Great work Docm! 1.2 patch is great infantry is a lot better at melee and shoots better, but their square or column formation are still not working just so you know.

Minor but irritating bugs after installed 1.2 are:
1. still no legs so breaking the immersion
2. marshal still sometimes like to gather everyone and ends the campaign before doing anything
3. Napoleon is still a "she"
4. when trying to reload a reload-able musket on horseback, the animation sort of screws up after initiation and you cannot reload it anymore. (you character first does a straight arm extension, then does weird blocking moves and ends up like riding a horse action while holding the gun)

animation initiated
x2nFhwl.jpg

animation done
mHBRC1e.jpg

have you noticed that when recruiting men from the village elder you simply lost money? and even if nobody actually joins your party the map character reveals them  :shock: I almost expected to have some farmers to make a merry company of merry hunters to sing songs and wear bandanas and stuff 

Ok..i finally did it ...Look that's the bug i found...
Untitled.png

and after i saw that massage i had to ALT+F4 ...there was no other option...only to press on the character (on that Johann) and to see the logs,notes,locations,etc...but i could not press ESC ,press click to continue,or something else

HoJu said:
This should be fixed in version 1.2. Are you using the new patch?
I just installed the new version(1.2)..till now i used the last one (1.1)..so if i'm gonna meet that bug again i will announce  :grin:

Ok..i just played the version 1.2 for like hmm i don't know 20 minutes and..i already found some bugs..the faction leaders have strange flags(from all factions)not the country flag  :neutral: even if the others officers have the correct banner (France,england,Russia,Prussia,Austria)
Napoleon
leaderbanners.png
King George
leaderbanners2.png
Tsar Aleksandr
leaderbanners3.png
and so others
...also Italia and Holland have wrong banners,some from native  :???:
Italy (all the lords have like him)
Italy.png
Holland(here also)
holland.png
And there on quest log when you'r trying to see the nations..if you press click on them to see the faction leaders,all the lands and officers...you see for some factions native "banners"(or how those are called) and for some you see nothing...
Look here's France
1.png
Here Holland
2.png
Here Itally
3.png
And the list go on...  :cry:

hmm.. maybe..look here also
WTF.png
ww..ait a minute i'm in the Military Depot of FRANCE  :shock: ...look i can proove  :grin:
france.png

boboboy_95 said:
hmm.. maybe..look here also
WTF.png
ww..ait a minute i'm in the Military Depot of FRANCE  :shock: ...look i can proove  :grin:
france.png

After you patched did you start a new game or continue with you old one?

Baktech said:
Re-install everything from the first version up till the latest version. That should do the work.
Look a few minutes ago i did that..i Extracted the game,then the 1.2 patch and after i copied the version 1.2 (L'Aigle folder) in modules where the game mod was extracted...i replaced eveything ,i started the game and i still have the same problems with the "lords and flags"  :cry: :mad:

Baktech you say you have all the banners corectly ,even the leaders banners ?Because i tried again,again and again how you told me and it's still the same...even for italy and holland,even for Leaders..  :cry:

I have that with George, no one else. I've not played since the new patch was released though. His banner wasn't much of a problem, I do notice that when faction relations change and I get a message like, United Kingdom and France have made peace, it tends to show native banners.

boboboy_95 said:
Baktech you say you have all the banners corectly ,even the leaders banners ?Because i tried again,again and again how you told me and it's still the same...even for italy and holland,even for Leaders..  :cry:

Try verifying the integrity of the game cache. On steam. I did that for font errors and it fixed try that. Must be something to do with the main game's codes.

Back
Top Bottom