Official Bug Report Thread. Post all problems here!

Users who are viewing this thread

LFCJames171 said:
I got promoted to Sgt-Major and there was no Sgt-Major uniform available for me to buy.

Not implemented as of yet, majority of ranks have no uniform after Lieutenant. Although the French do have a Sergeant Major one at Sergeant. I play Brits and tend to just use the Grenadier Foot Guard Sergeant uniform as my Sergeant Major one for now :razz: .It looks much more prestigious and Glorious, especially with my Spontoon, White Gloves, Sword and so on :grin:

I don't know how many of these have been reported yet, but whatever.

-Infernal hair clippings
-Cannot shoot with pistols when crouching
-I don't remember the clothing's official name, but the long brown civilian coat has a strange black dot on its left shoulder
-Got promoted to sergeant in day 1 without any fighting or renown.

If I recall correctly, choosing noble origins and the military student background will instantly get you Serjeant.

dinnerblaster said:
I don't know how many of these have been reported yet, but whatever.

-Infernal hair clippings
-Cannot shoot with pistols when crouching
-I don't remember the clothing's official name, but the long brown civilian coat has a strange black dot on its left shoulder
-Got promoted to sergeant in day 1 without any fighting or renown.

1. Already known and not that big an issue, crouching doesn't make that much if a difference but a minor issue that hopefully will be addressed pretty quickly.
2. Think this was mentioned in a picture somewhere but good to clarify.
3. This is due too starting renown depending on what choices u make in character creation. (If its a noble route ish you start with 100 renown by time u do first quests). A sergeant only requires 100 renown, corporal 50, therefore you automatically jump up.

I have a Bug Report for the latest version of L'Aigle.

Version: 1.1
Type: Quest Error
How to Reproduce:

I have uploaded a Save from my current game. I just left Berlin and I wish to talk to Friedrich Wilhelm von Bülow's. Once I get to the conversation menu, I ask for a new quest. The result is a "This line should never be displayed" line. I cannot leave the menu and have to resort to killing the the application using task manager.

I would add a link to the save, but the forum won't let me. I'll try to do it via PM.

That said, great mod so far! Looking forward to diving in once more. :smile:

I am told that you can press the Tab button to exit the dialogue window if "This line should never appear" appears. So no more lost player saves.

version 1.1

report:

16aur5v.jpg
-naked british grenadier.
-kill the looters around the city quest in Vienna doesn't work, I can't see them everywhere.
-Osterreischerrekrut really cost 20 francs to be promoted??? I expected the rank going on adding ten to every step... like 10 to promote the recruit, then 20, then 30 and so on... I'm spending a huge amount of bloody money for nothing more than cannon fodder.
- a shortcut to the guildmaster dialogue will be very welcome.
-the same red lines as everybody, agent_etc

Then I haven't understood if this Alpha includes yet AI formations because every battle seems the same while helping an ally. a disgraceful run to death  :cry:
Hoping that AI will use someday the formations used by the player like fire in rank etc. is it possible ?

EFREM said:
version 1.1

report:

16aur5v.jpg
-kill the looters around the city quest in Vienna doesn't work, I can't see them everywhere.
-Osterreischerrekrut really cost 20 francs to be promoted??? I expected the rank going on adding ten to every step... like 10 to promote the recruit, then 20, then 30 and so on... I'm spending a huge amount of bloody money for nothing more than cannon fodder.

Then I haven't understood if this Alpha includes yet AI formations because every battle seems the same while helping an ally. a disgraceful run to death  :cry:
Hoping that AI will use someday the formations used by the player like fire in rank etc. is it possible ?

I've noticed this as well, however as soon as you talk to them or go to the battlefield they're fully dressed.

EFREM said:
version 1.1

report:

16aur5v.jpg

The nakedness is only caused when switching to greatcoats. If you talk to the soldier and go back it will show him as he looks. Just a menu gltich really, in battle they btw not affected btw.
I agree with the guild master thing although is good as it is as you get to see all of the beautful scenes :p

General K said:
EFREM said:
version 1.1

report:

16aur5v.jpg

The nakedness is only caused when switching to greatcoats. If you talk to the soldier and go back it will show him as he looks. Just a menu gltich really, in battle they btw not affected btw.
I agree with the guild master thing although is good as it is as you get to see all of the beautful scenes :p

I agree, the scenes are Majestic, but I'm so accostumed to that feature, and then there is a time to wander around the map and a time to be saved  :lol:

Edit:
-when two patrols clash and entering the conflict how can I recognize my fellow if they got the same "patrol" name?
-lords, once joined a faction, no more give a single mission

This is more of suggestion than a bug, but I think there needs to be a little more variation in the faces of the soldiers. For the moment it looks like Attack of the Clones: Napoleon Edition.

Saga_The_King said:
I don't get why the spontoon is a two handed weapon and not a polearm...

Because when you press X using a musket you it switches to polearm, so the spontoon would have the same animations as the musket.

The constant rain is slightly annoying, I couldnt join a faction (there was no option or anything even after getting renown up) and worst of all... The British soldiers all wear grey coats, if thats because of the rain then that is cool but it shouldnt rain all the time. Apart from that though the mod is AMAAAAZING! :grin:

Back
Top Bottom