Official Bug Report Thread. Post all problems here!

Users who are viewing this thread

I think Docm should renovate the morale system because having under 100 troops is hard to survive without having vassals following you, and having over 100 troops will destroy your morale.

I am not sure if this has already been reported but nevertheless. Westphalian Cuirassiers do not change into their proper uniforms/equipment event at veteran status.
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=368097538
Also, are sieges supposed to have no active arty?

Not exactly a bug, but rather a little error on the British flags:

flagbug.png

The union jack on the upper canton should always be on the pole end. There's no texture for the flag's back side.

I dont know if anyone else reported this but ya'know

A7A4C64E5BBF0CE7B38B7169DD9CFD6B7E929955

A3DDB19DCE23CFA0315CCC7D91A96B8F81F68788

There was other script errors with i did not took screenshots but said something about meele tactics or something like that

French Chasseur a Cheval Officer's Tunic has messed up textures on the waistcoat and shoulder board/epaulets.

3BB7BCC64E18729E09271F05AA8011E3CA4F2134

First of all I have to talk about an English Lord(of which I can't remember his name)that I met in the sea, he had only 30 men while my character, a sergent in the french army named François De Valeris, had 15 grenadier guards, so I decided to take him out. I put the cursor on him and the action description said "Running from François De Valeris's party" but he didn't move, he was somewhat stuck.

Then I attacked him and before the battle starts, the game tells me that I will face 15 units against 14 of mine(I had only 1 skill point in Tactics).

On the ships there is the already mentioned "Sailors battle". After losing many men, I won the battle and this showed up:
229C30B45C06986C285FBA73B85777BC26810615

Then, returning to the map, he was still alive with some troops despite the game telling me he had escaped.
D2219BC4412FFF96F8202EE6BA54439C236F247F

I attacked him a second time, but nothing changed.

I wanted to test more and I found some allies fighting a few British Lords, so I decided to join in. Apart from the already mentioned bug with cannons blocking paths(this time were the enemies' ones on our ship)I found this untextured horse:
FADDC39D409A4CFB9486B6BDA4FB5C6AFE63CB08

Also, I took 2 flags from the enemy(a National colour and a Scottish regimental one)but they multiplied in the inventory:
EF369D38026FBB1E316C333E42DC3AA9B89D5175

I decided to have some fun with Faro game and found out the whole system is completely broken. I'm using version alpha 1.1 with cheat mode disabled.

I. After you click "Deal Cards" for the first time, two errors will occur (https://i.imgur.com/u5VP8ll.jpg)

II. If you click two first lines of text that explain how to bet, you will hear unexpected sound. It does not impact anything though. (https://i.imgur.com/rybhdj3.jpg)

III. Clicking "Bet High Card" acts the same as "Leave Table". What's the point of this button?

IV. Leaving a table sometimes causes your screen to go completely black. Only fix is to restart the game. (It happened earlier today, now I can't reproduce it. Maybe it's random?)

V. Game fails to validate your wallet. You are able to bet while having no francs. It allows you to make almost infinite amount of francs without the risk. Try it yourself:
1. Enter faro table in any tavern.
2. Pick one card and left click it MANY times. (like 2000, you can use some program/script to do it)
3. Click "Deal Cards" until you win.
4. ???
5. Profit

Other bugs:
VI. Wearing only coat will make your thighs invisible. (https://i.imgur.com/HxRNMvY.jpg)

Suggestions:
VII. Make bet counter that shows how much have you bet on specific cards.
VIII. Show how much money you have.
IX. Show the maximum amount you can win. (based on how much you bet)

X. Remake whole bayonet system. Like seriously. It's not even funny... (Weird animation, no upper attack and small range.)

Am i the only one who found himself fighting two guys in the Box arena?
Also, while boxing, sometimes i can see myself, near the door, watching the fight.

Question. Will the cannon ball impact effects be improved? With round shot will dirt kick up? The howitzer explosion is very brief and a bit strangle looking, and the sound effect for it sounds like an SUV crashing through a wooden wall. Will these effects and sounds ever be tweaked?

Oforrsteel said:
Question. Will the cannon ball impact effects be improved? With round shot will dirt kick up? The howitzer explosion is very brief and a bit strangle looking, and the sound effect for it sounds like an SUV crashing through a wooden wall. Will these effects and sounds ever be tweaked?
I wonder if he will add canister shot?

Melty said:
Oforrsteel said:

I don't see how Docm could implement a "change ammo" mechanic.

Melty said:
Oforrsteel said:
You guys are asking as if this was the final release, this is the alpha version, it should be barely playable.
These suggestions are suited for near release version, the alpha should be more focused about game mechaniques, game breaking bugs and so on. Cosmetics can be worked on later on

I wanted to do a custom battle to see how effective the new british musket damage was, so I chose to do a custom battle against 50 british line infantry while I play as 50 Dutch(Holland) linemen on all normal combat damage settings. And well the dutch troops spawned like this:

B.Achraf said:
Melty said:
Oforrsteel said:
You guys are asking as if this was the final release, this is the alpha version, it should be barely playable.
These suggestions are suited for near release version, the alpha should be more focused about game mechaniques, game breaking bugs and so on. Cosmetics can be worked on later on

I'm not sure if this problem is for all carbines or just the one I was using. When your companions are on horses and using the Rifled Carbine they can't switch to their melee weapons. I found a temp fix by equipping them with British Infantry Rifles and they were able to use melee that way. I'm also fairly certain it was only happening while they were mounted. Another one I noticed is when you are using a Russian NCO's Halberd on horseback, you swing with the hand that is not holding it. It has the right range and damage it's just you're holding it in the hand that is not swinging. Oh and great idea lowering the price of books. I found them pre-patch and I could only afford like one, this time I grabbed them all. It wouldn't be so bad if the travellers could tell you where book merchants are (might be in now haven't checked).

Back
Top Bottom