Official Bug Report Thread. Post all problems here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Some swords stay  on you even when you draw them

The floor indoors is really shinny and reflects outside  :shock:

When you attempt to sneak into a city and guards catches you hold the staff like a musket

Also some times your hair clips with your hat  :???:

EDIT:

Also tournaments don't work ( Docm mentioned tournaments and arenas)

And it rains indoors

The spontoon bugs when you run but when you walk (on stairs, steep terrain, shift) it's fine

when the highland fusiliers wear coats you can still see their kilts clipping through

Occasionally i cant see the highlander's kilts

thats it for now!  :cool:

Not really a bug, but being a ranker while being given 3 villages is... Yeah. (Austria)
I suppose it's because the game sees me as any other vassal lord after joining the faction. I have participated in many battles and have had some renown.

Buying commissions isn't working for me. Cheated in 50'000 to check it and...
"I'd like to buy a commission."
-"Ah! With a commission, bla, bla, bla. Question?"
"Actually, I shan't buy a commission."
*leaves*

Ran into this bug asking this British vassal if he had any tasks for me. I could not click out of this and had to restart my game.

PNrdz73.jpg

"Warning: This line should never display"

I'm unsure whether this is a bug or you have just not found the time for it:
The westphalian cuirassers keep their recruit uniforms even when theyre veterans.

generalred256 said:
Ran into this bug asking this British vassal if he had any tasks for me. I could not click out of this and had to restart my game.

PNrdz73.jpg

"Warning: This line should never display"
I got the same bug and was able to repeat it multiple times with the same person

DasKinkyWalrus said:
Lower your game settings, you are running out of memory.

Already am in lowest possible settings.

usnavy30 said:
Load Textures on Demand and enable Pixel Shaders in pre-start Configure should help.

Didn't change anything. Although I am surprised how good the game looks like, even in it's ****tiest graphic settings.

Oh well, if it's a RAM issue, I guess no L'Aigle for me. i cri evrytiem

LFCJames171 said:
This may not be a bug but it only seems to do battles on one single map for me :'(

I'm getting the same issue. Almost every single battle I get into is on the same map. Its a very nice large map with a hill and a few roads that can serve as trenches. There's a small village in the corner. I love it but I get the same thing for EVERY battle no matter what country I am in.

generalred256 said:
LFCJames171 said:
This may not be a bug but it only seems to do battles on one single map for me :'(

I'm getting the same issue. Almost every single battle I get into is on the same map. Its a very nice large map with a hill and a few roads that can serve as trenches. There's a small village in the corner. I love it but I get the same thing for EVERY battle no matter what country I am in.

Hhhm, I get a different map, its like the one you described, but no village.

It looks like there are still issues with Veteran troops having less weapon proficiencies than regular troops. I have also noticed that there are some Warband soundtracks randomly playing both on the campaign map and during battles.

I hope that flag bearers will be available for the Russian Empire too, even though I have no idea what they are for. :razz:

There are two banners for Russian regular infantry (one green cross, one white); two for the Preobrazhenskiy (both red and white pinwheels), a dragoon standard, a cossack bunchuk, and a cuirassier standard. Jaegers didn't have standards, and the Chevalier Guard's banner hasn't been made yet.

I believe when you recruit standardbearers at the military depot you have to have 30 or 20 of only the basic troop, not veterans. So "30 Russkikh mushketërov" will get you a "Russkiy znamenosets", but not 30 veteran musketeers, nor 30 grenadiers, nor 30 recruits.

Back
Top Bottom