Official Bug Report Thread. Post all problems here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Hold up, whats this mean?
ff75f9214f7fd94d4a7ca188ad3e05a1.png

while trying to besiege a town from Kingdom of Holland (i forgot what the town name was) it hadn't any structures. like i had a normal battle against an army. Also when i order my troops to charge, also when besieging a settlement, they didn't attack, but... i don't know how to name it... they were trying to get to some point on the map.

so far that's all

@Docm30 please answer me, why everyone is ignoring me when I post my problem ??  :shock:

ElSombrero13 said:
Hi there !

I hope i won't be rejected because of my bug report  :sad:

I first want to say that this mod is the most beautiful mod for M&B i've ever seen, really... Nice work Doc  :grin:

So... I wanted to play it on my brand new Macbook Pro 15" Retina with Graphic card and stuff, BUT, unfortunately, when I launch the game, I have no texts  :shock:
When i click on where text should be, it works, i can start a battle for example but it is too approximative, the campaign is unplayable...

Yes I know you said it is a windows mod, but other mods works fine on Mac and it is just a text matter :sad:

Have to say it works fine on my ****ty pc, even if as someone said, the factions are staying in their cities and you can't fight until you attack those cities...

I hope I have been clear, i'm sorry for my english, i'm a french guy  :neutral:

Happy New Year to you and again, congratulation for your amazing work, hope you'll read this  :cry:

Macs apparently have a problem with custom fonts. I think someone said deleting the FONT_DATA file from the Data folder fixed it (and maybe the FONT.DDS from the Textures folder if that doesn't work).

LOL, Just Encountered a really BAD BUG here - just Listen!

I was traveling across the map, happy from gaining brand new French 12-pounders, when I saw some peasants in distress, attacked by a group of Looters. I decided to help them out of chivalry...

First, I saw that guns were not on the field in front of my troops on the field. But I thought it could be some bug and forgot about it.

UNTIL i crushed filthy looters and saw my 12-pounders on the other side of the field, shooting at me. I lost 5 dead and about 10 wounded to my own cannons.

It's not that bad, but not pleasant for certain.  :neutral:

Bug reported - Duty Done.  :cool:

shaken2dogs said:
Ive got a 32 bit computer with 4gb RAM, maybe having a 32bit is the issue?
That´s what I think. Most people I´ve seen complaining about crashes either have less than 4GB of RAM or are using a 32bit OS.

EDIT: I used to have the same kind of problems with big mods a couple years ago. Back then I had only 2GB. After I got my current computer (8GB, Windows 7 64bit) that type of crashes never happened again.

Well,i played this mode like 2 hours and i may say its awesome!I have no performance issues or lag.The artwork is fantastic too,congrats. But as we know its only on alpha so here are the important bugs i found: 1-The guy gives you money , every time you talk to him.(When you start a new game ex: Laroche)
          2-In the world map,when its evening or midnight,the map turns a dark aspect of blue and i cant see anything.
          3-At my final part of gameplay, The clothing of the NPC and even me and my soldiers turns white,and in some part of the houses too.
          4-When you are equiped with a polearm ,that new move(left to right) its kinda buggy.
          5-The World Map isint finished but IK you will finish that,Thanks btw.(This is not a bug,or it is?)
          6-Equiped muskets in the battle,my right hand of my character cant "grab" the weapon.
Thats it , i hope you will fix this bugs and thanks for leting us play this awesome mod. (I played in 2/01/2015)

It worked fine, but they are a looot of textures missing, it is still playable however, BIG thanks to you, you da real MVP

ElSombrero13 said:
It worked fine, but they are a looot of textures missing, it is still playable however, BIG thanks to you, you da real MVP

Apparently some of the new shaders don't work on Mac and Linux. I'm honestly not sure what to do about that. I guess at some point I'll make an alternate version for such people.

Docm30 said:
ElSombrero13 said:

Apparently some of the new shaders don't work on Mac and Linux. I'm honestly not sure what to do about that. I guess at some point I'll make an alternate version for such people.
How's the new patch coming along?
I shall invade Britain before it gets here :razz:

John MacDuff said:
I don't know if someone pointed it out but in Notes under characters, Napoleon is a woman. ''She is the lord of Paris, France'' Might be a bug.

I am sure that is to do with the fact Napoleon is supposed to be his own "race" according to what was discussed a while back and other stuff which thus causes this partially.

potential bug - when you load a game it seems to reset your "Glory" points. Not that it bothers me as I have no idea what they are currently used for :grin:

Edit @docm - No it is definitely still in report screen :p You know, I am spending more time testing this than actually playing haha. Happens with almost every mod I touch or make :S

Articulo34 said:
shaken2dogs said:
Ive got a 32 bit computer with 4gb RAM, maybe having a 32bit is the issue?
That´s what I think. Most people I´ve seen complaining about crashes either have less than 4GB of RAM or are using a 32bit OS.

EDIT: I used to have the same kind of problems with big mods a couple years ago. Back then I had only 2GB. After I got my current computer (8GB, Windows 7 64bit) that type of crashes never happened again.
So getting a better video card is out of the question?

I do crash occasionally but I have **** Graphic card and 32bit OS , but anyways is there a way to tell the arty to hold fire since they killed like half of my army in friendly fire . Great mod really well optimised minimal lag and fluid gameplay , Doc you did an amazing job :grin:

Back
Top Bottom