Official Bug Report Thread. Post all problems here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Apparently the French are Amazing at building prisons.

I was trying to break a couple of my felllow english chaps out of a prison in  Berdeaux (Spelling?) when I came across something rather peculiar. The prison seemed rather normal at first, until I saw this:
J5YJJ.jpg

I thought it would be fine at first, Just stroll in there and fetch the lords and walk out. I took a couple steps in and saw that the french had mercilessly buried these poor fellows in cement...
Is6YA.jpg

...and also that there was no longer a way to exit the dungeon.
gtD53.jpg

The wall just sorta closed up behind me. Hotel California I guess. Just a small thing really, decided to post it here. I can only Imagine how that conversation played out though.
I'm here to rescue you! Oh...wait...we're trapped...
Oh well I guess I'll just pay a ransom or something.

Edit: Large images sorry  :oops:

Not sure if this has been asked but the French took Sheffield from us then we sieged it back. When we launched our attack, we spawned in on an empty grass plain and the enemy was in front of us, so it turned into a line battle. No scenes, ladders, nothing.

Suggestions
. Perhaps there should be more slave traders; visiting five or so cities doesn't often lead me to find any.
. I have fought in only two kinds of battle map. More variations or completely different battle situations are definitely wanted.
. As many have mentioned, it is very difficult to maintain morals above "average".

Bug Report
. The 60 pound cannon costs only 3000. But I'm not sure about the 120, a possible bug some people have mentioned on the thread. And also, although it says I can have up to two cannons, only one cannon appears when I bought two 60 pound cannons, but strangely not when I bought two 30 pound cannons.

thebattalion said:
Not sure if this has been asked but the French took Sheffield from us then we sieged it back. When we launched our attack, we spawned in on an empty grass plain and the enemy was in front of us, so it turned into a line battle. No scenes, ladders, nothing.

I guess thats intentional. No medieval sieges.

-After using a Prussian Infanteriegewehr M1801 for melee, a melee-only version of the weapon was added to my inventory at the end of the battle in addition to the proper item. 
-In one of the battle scenes, the one with the rutted road and the rocky hill behind your starting position, routed enemies always flee toward the player's side of the map, sometimes attempting to go through hostile lines.

When doing the "Collect taxes from X village" mission, the quarterstaff animations were broken and I was unable to actually hit anyone.

Not sure if this is a bug - it seems as though lords can only have one fife. I had Muenster and lost it when I was granted Arnhem.

Napoleon seems to award 3/4 of the fifes to Bernadotte, which makes sense, perhaps, but at the moment, he appears to have only the village of La Rochelle.

Edit: Sorry, I checked the other lords and many do have multiple fifes, so I'm not sure what's going on.

Edit 2: Bernadotte is now lord of La Rochelle and Muenster. :cry:

You can't, apparently.

The Hessischer Garde-Chevaulegersveteran has the same uniform as the recruits of the Rheinbund, and is only armed with a sabre... or at least the one time I met one in a siege assault. Normal Hessian Chevauleger-Guards have their splendid uniforms and helmets though, so no problem with them.

When attending balls of factions other than my own (Rheinbund), they are boring saucage-fests; there are only male lords there.
Also on one occasion (I believe it was in either Kherson or one of the Prussian towns), the town hall was empty although there was a ball going on in that town and multiple lords were inside it (checked both during day and night).

Oh, and infantry is absolutely helpless against cavalry, because bayonets are quite useless, especcially in the hands of the AI. This causes infantry to lose against small numbers of sword-wielding bandits or dismounted hussars too, unfortunately.

No idea it have been reported already, but the British Military Depot has an option to recruit Riflemen, even when you're not British faction member, but whenever I click on the option a message pops up : "Not enough francs". Tried to get some more money through cheats (over 1 milion, apparently) and it's still not enough.

Forgot about a screenshot - here you go http://postimg.org/image/mpqiq0w75/

I got runtime error and crash in  towns, villages and battles aswell, even in directx7 and 480p resolution. Interiors and the first duel scene work fine. My specs are pretty rubbish, thoigh, as I was recently stuck with a 512mb graphics card and have only 2gb of RAM, so I'm not that surprised but native works fine so I let myself dream...

Everyone getting runtime errors seems to have 512MB of VRAM, so I'd wager that's the problem. I suspect that such a card can just barely managed the native game and with the extra content of the mod, it's too much. Maybe once I unplug all the unused native content it'll help, so stay tuned for that.

Also, I think I figured out the morale problem some people were reporting. I had a bunch of troops set to the wrong faction and you lose morale when you mix troops of different factions.

Docm30 said:
Everyone getting runtime errors seems to have 512MB of VRAM, so I'd wager that's the problem. I suspect that such a card can just barely managed the native game and with the extra content of the mod, it's too much. Maybe once I unplug all the unused native content it'll help, so stay tuned for that.

Also, I think I figured out the morale problem some people were reporting. I had a bunch of troops set to the wrong faction and you lose morale when you mix troops of different factions.

Oh Docm. *Sarcastically sighs*.

That would actually make sense and explain the huge shock wave that hits larger armies. I hope it can be addressed soon. (If not I suppose mean time we can edit troops to sort it temporarily) he he
Thanks for working on stuff.

General K said:
Docm30 said:

Oh Docm. *Sarcastically sighs*.

That would actually make sense and explain the huge shock wave that hits larger armies. I hope it can be addressed soon. (If not I suppose mean time we can edit troops to sort it temporarily) he he
Thanks for working on stuff.
Explains why that bug hasn't effected me (Only using Dutch)

Not sure if this was reported, but for whatever reason your usage of the O-Umlaut is kinda random.
Das Königreich Preußen has it in its name, but Das Kaiserthum Österreich does not (and as a result, neither does Wien, Österreich) (Also, I think it's properly Kaisertum, not Kaiserthum).
Königsberg and Köslin do not have it either, but Göttingen does.

EDIT: Also, missing U-Umlaut in Münster and Düsseldorf.

Back
Top Bottom