Official Bug Report Thread. Post all problems here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Uhmmmm not sure if a glitch or not once again, but I'm only about 40 turns into the game as prussia, and austria has conquered all of warsaw, half of france(the hanover region), and much of rhein. Is there perhaps a balance issue?

Muskets are broken!

I had 30 linemen standing really lcose to one soldier, I set it so they fire on command, I had the full 30 gus fire 6 times and they did not hurt the one enemy left. I had to mele the guy.

KACollver said:
Derpingtonpryce said:
KACollver said:
I dont think this is a glitch but just in case. Warsaw got obliterated by Austria about 10 turns in, and there lords over the next 20 turns have mostly all joined prussia. Again I think that is probably native feature

Are you sure you're not talking about Napoleon Total War?
Haha no I am not, not sure if you are being sarcastic or not
I think he is referring to the fact that you said 'turns'.  Hence there are no turns in Warband.

maddoghalo said:
Muskets are broken!

I had 30 linemen standing really lcose to one soldier, I set it so they fire on command, I had the full 30 gus fire 6 times and they did not hurt the one enemy left. I had to mele the guy.
This has been reported many many many times if you have read any of the threads...... the british indian patton musket does wrong amount of damage

KACollver said:
Uhmmmm not sure if a glitch or not once again, but I'm only about 40 turns into the game as prussia, and austria has conquered all of warsaw, half of france(the hanover region), and much of rhein. Is there perhaps a balance issue?
There are no "turns" in the game...

Rez said:
KACollver said:
There are no "turns" in the game...
My bad, meant days, close enough. They also have many armies in holland...

well this
C5A45BAB69E9EF043FE969AF3C5BD55F793323E5

When it's raining, characters and some props become wrapped in sort of a ice white/blue aura, like the ethereal state in skyrim. The bug persists until game restart.

Some sounds keep on playing, I kept hearing the tavern chatter even after leaving he tavern, the town, and going into battle.

Not sure about walking on water, is that supposed to happen? If so then there is a pathfinding problem when you want to travel across the sea. Your party will take an incredibly long path instead of just crossing the sea right in front of it.

Maybe balance issue, I found a british musket doing 100p damage 100c Accuracy (Though 40 speed rating so painful to reload).

No wages, and if there were to be wages I think I'm making less money than I used to in native/floris (could be just me) leading to quick bankruptcy.

Can't seem to rank up, defeating 5 armies and capturing to cities should at least grant me a higher rank than private.

Dont think you'll need a screenshot for this, the pirates have a problem with spawning weapons, some of them get muskets, but the rest charge me with fists.

Also, I think it was Bunduk, the NPC, who spawns with Native gear, crossbows and all.

B.Achraf said:
No wages, and if there were to be wages I think I'm making less money than I used to in native/floris (could be just me) leading to quick bankruptcy.
Which nation? I joined the French, the starting wage is 10 francs.

There's some weird morale glitch that leads to all your troops deserting. I have plenty of food and I've rested for days but they keep leaving and morale doesn't get any better. Am I the only one having that problem or nah?

Comrade Temuzu said:
Dont think you'll need a screenshot for this, the pirates have a problem with spawning weapons, some of them get muskets, but the rest charge me with fists.

Also, I think it was Bunduk, the NPC, who spawns with Native gear, crossbows and all.

B.Achraf said:
Which nation? I joined the French, the starting wage is 10 francs.

Weekly wages, are we supposed to pay them once and that's all?

I was attacking the Austrian city of Salzburg and the scene was splendid looking, but spawning in front of the props would be much better so that the men don't cluster up on them and get stuck. I managed to get a good portion of my men unstuck, but when reinforcements arrived they got stuck.
http://cloud-4.steamusercontent.com/ugc/31855919580090085/34DDEF6F99B8B24B7C2BD802DDBC96E8B7B8E65B/

I have a small problem where all of my British infantry troops have grey uniforms, none of them have red coated or, in the case of the 95th Rifles, green coated uniforms. Is this only happened to me and if so, do you know if there is a fix for this?

I understand this is alpha but, is there anyway you could remove the now useless skills like powerdraw and shield, useless weapon points like two handed.

Also, would be awesome if we could use canons in siege battles (after all that's where they're best used)

Takeda_Shingen said:
I have a small problem where all of my British infantry troops have grey uniforms, none of them have red coated or, in the case of the 95th Rifles, green coated uniforms. Is this only happened to me and if so, do you know if there is a fix for this?
They are supposed to have those coats. They wore them so they didn't get their uniforms dirty.

Franko said:
There's some weird morale glitch that leads to all your troops deserting. I have plenty of food and I've rested for days but they keep leaving and morale doesn't get any better. Am I the only one having that problem or nah?
I have the same problem with my entirely French army.

B.Achraf said:
Weekly wages, are we supposed to pay them once and that's all?
I think so. I havent paid my troops once, not counting the recruitment and upgrading costs.

Rez said:
I was attacking the Austrian city of Salzburg and the scene was splendid looking, but spawning in front of the props would be much better so that the men don't cluster up on them and get stuck. I managed to get a good portion of my men unstuck, but when reinforcements arrived they got stuck.
http://cloud-4.steamusercontent.com/ugc/31855919580090085/34DDEF6F99B8B24B7C2BD802DDBC96E8B7B8E65B/
Looks like an AI mesh that's badly done.

Rez said:
Takeda_Shingen said:
They are supposed to have those coats. They wore them so they don't get their uniforms dirty.

Same problem for french troops. I wait half a year to July (Summer), in the hopes that they would use the normal blue coats but no, it seems like the grey coat is staying permanently (I'm saying this because I read in moddb comments that the dev made this on purpose for the Winter time or something, I don't know). Only the light infantry units use the regular blue uniform. All new recruits I get and upgrade also come with grey coats, not 1 has blue uniform. Something is wrong or lacks explanation by docm.

Back
Top Bottom