Official Bug Report Thread. Post all problems here!

Users who are viewing this thread

This has probably been brought up before but I thought I'd just mention it; the party morale system still functions like in native, this means that I can't get a party big enough to fit my rank without losing all my morale due to party size. Now this is obviously a problem with Warband and not L'Aigle, but it would be nice to see it fixed.

shaken2dogs said:
So getting a better video card is out of the question?
I´d try with a 64bit OS first.

Derpingtonpryce said:
This has probably been brought up before but I thought I'd just mention it; the party morale system still functions like in native, this means that I can't get a party big enough to fit my rank without losing all my morale due to party size. Now this is obviously a problem with Warband and not L'Aigle, but it would be nice to see it fixed.
Leadership still increases not only the amount of troops you can command but also their morale.

Docm30 said:
The artillery is control group 9. Select that group and tell them to hold fire the same way you do anything else.

Thanks!

LoL, I even just posted a huge post, where I proposed you put them in special class and stuff, sorry to underestimate you, Docm!

:grin:

The scene in the village of Aspern seems to have another city on top of it
2dd431cd4c.jpg

430dfc8514.jpg

Bug - So, just went in for a naval battle against the Rheinbund and somehow.....My troops were all sailors and so were the enemies. British sailors to be precisise. I also had 1 six pound cannon which I think is the cause for messing things up.

My troops even though showed I had none, killed all the enemy but no victory. I pressed tab and then said retreated, and somehow I was fighting against mountain bandits and farmers lol. Strange. I'll put some pics up in a second too.

1C5AE380750DDC23ABB277F76D3C14493A528317
72DB6EF6D009145672C8F207CA9F16E25483C186

Melty said:
As for the square formation, will it be changed later on to an actual real anti cav square or will it just stay as 5 rows??
I've seen it turn into a proper hollow square, but I don't think there's much you can do to change the way the game makes the units face

Docm30 said:
The artillery is control group 9. Select that group and tell them to hold fire the same way you do anything else.

Lol again, sorry to bother you - But Artillery trend to switch to infantry class in some battles for unknown reasons (Just as i said before in my delited post) - It's not such a big problem - i can just reset all my infantry (few mercenaries) to a different class, but i wish you would fix it anyway.

If you will have a time of course.

It seems all the bridges on the map I have passed so far have no difference in speed whatsoever, they all seem to be turned sideways and when I go over them I go the same speed as if I was going over rivers, not sure if this is meant to be or a bug but I guess it's a bridge.

Is this intentional with new patch?.

potential bug I noticed the liaison officer has the ask for promotion. Now I have 100 renown, only done the starting mission and joined as a private for Britain. Visited depot and thought hmmn, I'll click on it and see anyway. Instantly promoted from private to sergeant :O

Only thing I can assume it is is possibly to do with whatever background you are choosing for character too? Or maybe in general just the renown or something I actually somehow managed to achieve. Took me all day to get to a sergeant before the patch haha :smile:

You now go to the liaison for promotions up to major. After that you ask the faction leader.

You probably shouldn't start with that much renown. I could also use feedback and information about how long it takes to gain promotions now.

McCullxch, it looks like you cheated in one of the old test muskets that don't work anymore. The pistol issue is known and I'm looking into fixes.

I had a bug with my Prussian Artillery. When I was fighting the Russians my two 6-pounders were on the Russians side killing my men. Any Ideas?

New patch ended the ultimate domination of cavalry, but melee still needs adjustment, 10 highwaymen with sticks and knives(?) can massacre 8 Fusiliers with little lose in melee. I guess bayonets are fine againts each other, but not againts one handed weapons.

I think it's mainly native weapons that are too fast. I'll keep working on that. Next patch should contain some new content---maybe I'll find some time to make new items to replace the native ones.

Back
Top Bottom