Official Bug Report Thread. Post all problems here!

Users who are viewing this thread

koach2 said:
I pm'd Docm30 earlier today about this, and he replied saying he never heard of this issue. Perhaps one of you chaps know.

For some strange reason, I can't seem to engage in any campaign battle without instantly crashing upon loading the battlefield. I get a Windows visual C++ runtime error, and all I can do is kill it with the task manager. This does not happen when I play custom battle, nor when I join a battle on my own (Ergo, no followers in my party, nor any other unit but myself). I still can't get past the damned Duffers.

Anyway, here's my pc (toaster) specs:

Windows 7 32 bit
GeForce 9500gtx graphics card
AMD dual core processor 4600+ 2.40GHz
2gb ram

As I said to Doc in my last pm, I think this has something to do with the Battle Orders and Deployment scripts.
Lower your game settings, you are running out of memory.

The health bar icon seems unrepresentative.

There are a lot more copies of paintings in circulation than the artists might have been aware of.

e22Sx.png

nqdGq.png

Naval battle become unwinnable when enemy cavalry jumps into the water
ZcVf3QT.png
Also cavalry would clip through the top deck and I can just chop their heads off or get headshots
JZYcfiS.png
A bug I experience on more than one occasion is the text that just stops showing up at the bottom left corner, the boxes would be checked but no text would show up

My Bugs/Missing Features, etc...

1.) Musicians....how the hell do you get these?
2.) Please, please, please for the love of god fix the British Musket damage It's currently 0.
3.) The melee system....self explanatory.
4.) Morale seems to be impossible to gain without cheating.
5.) Siege scenes are pretty, well, interesting...
6.) Naval Battles....cav spawns on ships, AI doesn't cross the bridge...Canons spawn on the ships INFRONT of the bridges, preventing anyone from getting through...

B.Achraf said:
Naval battle become unwinnable when enemy cavalry jumps into the water
ZcVf3QT.png
Also cavalry would clip through the top deck and I can just chop their heads off or get headshots
JZYcfiS.png
A bug I experience on more than one occasion is the text that just stops showing up at the bottom left corner, the boxes would be checked but no text would show up

The text error is an age old warband problem it happens on all mods and even in native

I joined an allied siege at Gronigen and we spawned in totally flat empty land 10 yards infront of the enemy army.

Rez said:
Absolutely no war parties are going around the map. Factions are at war, but everyone is staying put. Any ideas?
No offence mate but this is the bug report thread, you can ask these questions in the main sub

B.Achraf said:
Rez said:
Absolutely no war parties are going around the map. Factions are at war, but everyone is staying put. Any ideas?
No offence mate but this is the bug report thread, you can ask these questions in the main sub
Isn't it a bug, though? No war parties running around?

I found something which isn't really a bug, but it still really bugs me (came up with that on the spot, isn't it great). The sergeant's spontoon seems to use the two hander animations which is understandable since you want a different idle animation than muskets (polearms). However I suggest you change the two-hander combat and running animations as well, because right now the spontoon just flails about when running, and combat looks like some wierd Shaolin dance.

Are chargers supposed to be in the game? And hunters too.

2A697AA8AA342C3EFA1269EBB357F96C6CB8D18B

Also, this is what I was talking about, how the floor reflects terrain and not the tavern and what not.

6D140113AA304AE261C83C1621DFD979C318E873

Ah, ok. I just figured out that the gloss thing was only because I had my graphics so low, or some graphics setting. Because I changed a few thnigs and now the tavern is much darker and the reflection isn't even noticable. Although my fps is down by 60.

Gandalf_Gandalfian said:
Are chargers supposed to be in the game? And hunters too.

2A697AA8AA342C3EFA1269EBB357F96C6CB8D18B
No those are leftover characters,props,items and followers from native, just like docm said in the read me file

To keep you guys updated, I've fixed the following things:

The customs officer no longer doles out cash over and over again, you cheaters
Soldiers switch back to summer uniforms when it's clear
Naval battles no longer happen on land
Guns no longer spawn as a random prop
Fresnel going insane and making everything glow like a thousand suns no longer happens
Brown Besses do damage again
Updated melee animations for better combat. They are still WIP, though
I've made various tweaks to the stats for weapons and horse
Numerous small tweaks

Once I've sorted out the prisons and siege scenes I'll release the update.

Doing God's work there Doc, just make sure you get some rest alright
Wouldn't want you to pass out before finishing the mod now would we

-There is a money bug in first mission.After I finish the mission and went for getting my money , every time I start a conversation with the "merchant" , He gives me money again and again.
-It's not a huge bug of course but It would be good If you change the bandana's type to full_helm or something similar If I remember correctly.
And that hatchets looking absolutely rubbish compare to your models.You might want to change them aswell too.
838A7789EE9A8F68B847D159730F06B242A58615

There needs to be more bandits in this mod, I like fighting bandits first since it levels up my forces before joining a faction. Also my troops are apparently staying because they enjoy my company since I don't have to pay wages. Found an exploit in the starting quest where if you keep talking to the guy you can get an infinite supply of money. Troops don't listen to charge orders, and when attacking bandit camps they don't listen at all. Also melee with infantry muskets is just terrible. You do jack **** damage with bayonets, but the animations look nice.

Docm, I'm having trouble recruiting 60th riflemen. The only option I have to get them as is through the depot under standardbearer... and they cost a STUPID amount of money. Do you think you could patch this in also? I need my red-faced rifles.

Back
Top Bottom