Official Bug Report Thread. Post all problems here!

Users who are viewing this thread

A temporary solution in sieges is to bring your men with the "follow men" command far out on either the left or right. There's plenty of room there to go around the siegeworks and get onto the field.

Comrade Temuzu said:
Dont think you'll need a screenshot for this, the pirates have a problem with spawning weapons, some of them get muskets, but the rest charge me with fists.

Also, I think it was Bunduk, the NPC, who spawns with Native gear, crossbows and all.

B.Achraf said:
No wages, and if there were to be wages I think I'm making less money than I used to in native/floris (could be just me) leading to quick bankruptcy.
Which nation? I joined the French, the starting wage is 10 francs.

I think he means he doesn't have to pay his army wages

This is my last try of downloading this mod, until now, all files came corrupted, I used all the options in the L'Aigle thread, and right now I am trying again with option 3.

Fusilier said:
Rez said:
Takeda_Shingen said:
I have a small problem where all of my British infantry troops have grey uniforms, none of them have red coated or, in the case of the 95th Rifles, green coated uniforms. Is this only happened to me and if so, do you know if there is a fix for this?
They are supposed to have those coats. They wore them so they don't get their uniforms dirty.

Same problem for french troops. I wait half a year to July (Summer), in the hopes that they would use the normal blue coats but no, it seems like the grey coat is staying permanently (I'm saying this because I read in moddb comments that the dev made this on purpose for the Winter time or something, I don't know). Only the light infantry units use the regular blue uniform. All new recruits I get and upgrade also come with grey coats, not 1 has blue uniform. Something is wrong or lacks explanation by docm.
It depends on the type of troop, as well. I have French Foot Guards that have blue coats.

the village of Aspern outside of Wien is super messed up. buildings are see through and there's a cityscape floating 2 meters or more off the ground behind it.

screenies:

mb1.jpg

mb2.jpg

mb3.jpg

SCRIPT ERROR ON OPCODE 2204: Invalid Party ID: -1; LINE NO: 50:
At script count_mission_casualties_from_agents
SCRIPT ERROR ON OPCODE 2204: Invalid Party ID: -1; LINE NO: 50:

Many of the bridges on the world map are not the right way around.

I recieved a French Cuirassier Horse in my horse slot after I took one on the battlefield, when beforehand, I had no horse.

Docm could you explain how the grey coat/regular uniform mechanic works for newly recruited and upgraded line infantry for both France and Britain? Is it changeable? Is it during certain seasons? I wait half a year but my fusiliers of the line still use grey coats :sad:

Comrade Temuzu said:
Meevar the Mighty said:
I recieved a French Cuirassier Horse in my horse slot after I took one on the battlefield, when beforehand, I had no horse.
Could be a feature? :smile:

It is a feature I believe. If you take a standard or anything really it adds it to your inventory. I took a French eagle from the field and it appeared in my inventory along with a nice French Guard Officer Sword :grin: It is a nice feature. But only if used for what it was supposed to be for, which I suspect the flags mainly.

Bug - British sergeant spontoon, uses 2 handed sword animations, when swinging creates a blur effect from it and also when running it seems to bounce all over the place. Cannot really change the attached arms else the stand animation wouldn't really work....

Rez said:
Nopkar said:
the village of Aspern outside of Wien is super messed up. buildings are see through and there's a cityscape floating 2 meters or more off the ground behind it.
I can second this.

I believe Docm mentioned that Aspern was his old testing ground, so I wouldn't worry about it too much.

-----

- When I upgrade Russian recruits to anything, they are shown to be topless in the Party Menu, but thankfully, are clothed ingame.

- I know you said in the readme that there will be items/characters from Native, but I figured it wouldn't hurt to post anyway;
    - Found Nizar in Gießen.
    - Found one of the warhorses from Native in a city in Russia.

- Sometimes troops were outlined like with white, they looked like ghosts. This fixed itself upon entering a new area.

- Minor bug: Some bridges on the campaign map are facing the wrong way.

I pm'd Docm30 earlier today about this, and he replied saying he never heard of this issue. Perhaps one of you chaps know.

For some strange reason, I can't seem to engage in any campaign battle without instantly crashing upon loading the battlefield. I get a Windows visual C++ runtime error, and all I can do is kill it with the task manager. This does not happen when I play custom battle, nor when I join a battle on my own (Ergo, no followers in my party, nor any other unit but myself). I still can't get past the damned Duffers.

Anyway, here's my pc (toaster) specs:

Windows 7 32 bit
GeForce 9500gtx graphics card
AMD dual core processor 4600+ 2.40GHz
2gb ram

As I said to Doc in my last pm, I think this has something to do with the Battle Orders and Deployment scripts.

Back
Top Bottom