Official Bug Report Thread. Post all problems here!

Users who are viewing this thread

British Troops:
Still wears grey coats even in clear weather:
British Veteran Fusilier
British Grenadier
British Fusilier
Royal Highland Fusilier

Doesn't wear clothes:
Foot Guard Grenadier
British Veteran Light Fusilier

Don't know if this is a bug or intentional, but when I engaged in a battle with a French lord and the British lords helped me, the prisoner menu only showed 1 of each unit even though there were more prisoners in his party. For example, there were 7 british recruits as prisoners, but only 1 showed up at the end.

Bug Report:

Truce count down days doesn't seem to go by days (instead by weeks). French settled a truce with UK for X days. But the X day is only decremented once after a week has passed.

B.Achraf said:
This rubbish musket awarded by the french army recruiter has two conflicting stats
rjnQ13L.png
Also, this happens when you talk to a sitting tavern patron
YQ77rj0.png

Also the problem with the thousand glowing suns (particles that glow in blue/white/purple) seem to be related to AntiAliasing, once I switch form 8x AA to none, the problem is solved, uploading video proof as I write
That Rubbish Musket seems to have two firing modes and thus no melee mode option. I press the X button and it refocuses the reticule while aiming. I am guessing two musket item codes too near to each other is to blame somehow.

When I was collecting taxes from the people of beyoux they got pissed so I fought them but me and my men only had large wooden sticks to hit them with, not our muskets

Some Royal Highland Fusiliers don't wear pants:
ny8myu.jpg

Also, I engaged in a battle with an enemy and got spammed with these error codes:
duxw3.jpg

Not exactly bugs per se, but:
-French unit names difficult to read on the map because of the dark blue colour
-When infiltrating an enemy town in disguise, your only weapon is a knife, which unlike the staff in Native, can't parry at all. That's pretty harsh!

Am I the only one thinking France is really aggresive? I'm in Britain and you've got Frogs all over Britain sieging stuff.

My bug report for 1.1:

This happens way too often in 1.1 but i never had it in 1.0.

For me it usually happens when you ask a lord for a new task or a location of someone. Didn't have it yet when i talk or attack neutral parties.

28kptmv.jpg

Rainining inside usually happens in City Halls, only once it happened in a tavern.

mhrpcm.jpg

In one of the battle scenes, there are 3 bushes floating in the air. For reference, it's a big open scene, you spawn in front of a big cliff or however you call it, those 3 bushes are also in front of the cliff.

232mhs.jpg

I'm not sure if this is due to HDR or what but it happens way too often, and is especially bad at night.

346nex0.jpg

2vjphnd.jpg

There is always one guy out of formation, doesn't matter if it's single, double or tripple line.

16h6z9c.jpg

Now i forgot to take a screenshot of this and i apologize for that. When you fight an enemy lord on the sea, and he has cannons. Both of the cannons will spawn on my side of the ship, my soldiers get stuck there and can't move over to the enemy. Also if an enemy or you has any cavalry, they all spawn on horses and get stuck below deck. To win this you basically go alone to the enemies side of the ship and easily kill them one by one as they are stuck and can't attack you. I will try and do this again just for the picture, tho it's rare to find a lord on water nowdays :smile:

Now i've got a couple of suggestions.

First i'd like to applaud you, when i first saw a trailer i was afraid that the smoke from gunfire would wreck my old and weak PC, but boy oh boy how was i surprised when 50 of my men fired and i had ZERO fps loss. Great work there man, great freaking work!

Suggestions:

#1 Either increase the accuracy of muskets or increase the Musketry skill for Fusiliers and Grenadiers. Now i only played with Britain but i'm sure every faction has this problem. Basically what i'm saying is that Fusiliers and Grenadiers are extremely inaccurate. I know muskets were historically inaccurate, but man this is a whole different story. 20 of my man standing 4 meters away from 1 guy, and they couldn't hit him for 5 minutes and that's on "Good AI". I even had a few line battles, 50-60 men on each side, maybe 15 meters away from each other. I was expecting men on both sides to fall like flies but they were missing like crazy. 95th rifleman are great as they are now, but i noticed that "British Light Recruit" has 110 musketry and "95th Rifleman Recruit" has 170 musketry, and it goes up to like 220 for Rifleman and Chosen Men while top rank Fusiliers and Grenadiers have from 110 to 150, very very bad.

#2 Current animations for bayonets are extremely awkward, i suggest you increase "polearm" skill of all infantry to like 150-200 so they can actually duke it out in melee, that is of course until you make better animations or maybe even borrow animations from NW, they were awesome?

#3 Pattern 1796 Heavy Cavalry Sword is way too slow with only 70 speed rating, even with 200+ skills in one handed weapons. I would increase this to 80-85. Sharpe was godlike with that sword :razz:

That's it for now, if i find anything else to report, i will. I'm enjoying this mod way too much :smile:

I was fighting in the arena in Hanovre, and after I threw two punches it went to the settlement overview. When I went back and spoke to the fight promoter, I received the prize money.

Edit: This also happening in a bunch of other cities.

For the million glowing suns bug

New bug I believe no one has encountered, I went to Prussia, went to a ball, someone told me he didn't know my banner and I might have stolen it. Like any self respecting Sergeant of the French Empire Army, I defended my honor threatening to take his banner,cattle and his life. A duel ensued except it didn't:
I was spawned outside the city, alone with no one to duel with, spent 5 min aimlessly running around, could't tab out, went to the border of the map and pressed leave the area, then this endless loop happened

It constantly rains indoors and outdoors, it also rains with a sunny skybox. I'm guessing this is why soldiers always wear their coats.

Some times when you ask someone where a certain person is and you go look, they aren't there.

jimmyt688 said:
It constantly rains indoors and outdoors, it also rains with a sunny skybox. I'm guessing this is why soldiers always wear their coats.

Some times when you ask someone where a certain person is and you go look, they aren't there.

They move

jimmyt688 said:

I was just in the English Military Depot HQ and you'd think they forgot to put a roof on, it was raining so hard! :grin:

Back on the collision mesh thing - I've managed to grab some screenshots that show the out of place collision meshes through shadows being projected onto them.

Tt8XGCY.jpg

Musket shot sticks in objects - something left over from the warband days. Not sure how easy that'll be to alter.

Z5cQG2y.jpg

- Red: musket ball stuck in tree collision mesh
- Blue: shadows on tree's offset collision mesh

During missions to aid villages that are controlled by bandits, villagers are missing trousers. This particular screenshot was taken in Belfast.

xaH8UFH.jpg

Not sure if it's a bug or my computer being junk, but I just downloaded the alpha patch and when I launched the game I was met with a black screen.

Edit: It was me being a dumbass. I deleted the regular alpha folder and just used patch folder.

When using calvary for Austria, I alwayhs get a bunch of script errors with field melee tactics when the calvary makes contact with the enemy

jimmyt688 said:
Some swords stay  on you even when you draw them

The floor indoors is really shinny and reflects outside  :shock:

When you attempt to sneak into a city and guards catches you hold the staff like a musket

Also some times your hair clips with your hat  :???:

EDIT:

Also tournaments don't work ( Docm mentioned tournaments and arenas)

And it rains indoors

The spontoon bugs when you run but when you walk (on stairs, steep terrain, shift) it's fine

when the highland fusiliers wear coats you can still see their kilts clipping through

Occasionally i cant see the highlander's kilts

thats it for now!  :cool:
Yeah i asked this guy at the arena when the next Tournament would be and the first on the list was Edinburgh and i waited 3 days there checking each day and it still said a tournament will be held here soon.

Yoshod said:
Yeah i asked this guy at the arena when the next Tournament would be and the first on the list was Edinburgh and i waited 3 days there checking each day and it still said a tournament will be held here soon.
Christ guys, the last 6 pages are filled with people saying no there are no tournaments for the moment

Back
Top Bottom