Perisno Mod Bug Reports

Users who are viewing this thread

Fort Trilond is already on the map, locking the Third Legion Outpost behind it like the Zann Fort castle had in the past. Nighttime ambushes are also occurring almost every visit despite having no enemy lords.

There's texture errors that might be caused by the new shaders. The two I've noticed so far are white tails on the Red&White Tolranian horse and green biceps on Tolranian knights. Both occur when outside of lance range from them.

The green light mail has the shoulder pauldrons of the heavy green mail, despite showing none when unequipped.

There's texture errors that might be caused by the new shaders. The two I've noticed so far are white tails on the Red&White Tolranian horse and green biceps on Tolranian knights. Both occur when outside of lance range from them.

The green light mail has the shoulder pauldrons of the heavy green mail, despite showing none when unequipped.
There are a few armors that didn't show up correctly in the mystic merchant so they have a different inventory look. Nothing to worry about.
Looking into those other bugs.

I became a vassal of Tolrania. When the Zann invade the splash screen war declarations never included Tolrania (every other kingdom was mentioned like normal). Zann still conquers Tolrania held fiefs, but I can not retake them. Clicking on a city had me enter the city as if we were at peace instead of starting a siege. Clicking on their parties also brings up regular dialog as if we are not at war. (Other Tolranian AI vassals can still start sieges I have not confirmed this yet, hang on...)

Worth noting: Panmandot castle was the only thing still owned by Tolrania that normally gets taken. Leuven, Lesbere, Vinica, etc. were all owned by either Elintor or Maccavia. Galwe (still Tolrania owned) did get sieged, but not conquered. I made several saves: in one I conquered Elsinore (took it from the Elintor like normal) and then the Zann sieged it. When the battle occurred I could not join to defend the new fief :sad:

I will keep testing to see if the rest of the Tolrania faction act as if not at war.

Edit: The Tolrania ai acts normally. It is only my character that is bugged. :sad:

Last edited:
Modb version has hair issues with females, mainly elves, but also countess Milisar(something like that ;p). Nexus version is correct, so far at least. That is what I get for going oh so I don't have to reset my nexus password and can just download the mod.. Also idk why you guys didn't just upload the same file, the winrar file sizes are different and so are the contents(some extra .wreck files in modb version which as texts don't matter(or shouldn't) ).

Modb version has hair issues with females, mainly elves, but also countess Milisar(something like that ;p). Nexus version is correct, so far at least. That is what I get for going oh so I don't have to reset my nexus password and can just download the mod.. Also idk why you guys didn't just upload the same file, the winrar file sizes are different and so are the contents(some extra .wreck files in modb version which as texts don't matter(or shouldn't) ).
You probably had a corrupt file for some reason.

Regarding the differnt file sizes, one is 7zip the other is a winzip file. 7zip compresses better. I uploaded twice on moddb and had issues for some reason so I changed it's extension to see if it might work. The wreck files are dont matter.

Yeah just redownloaded modb version and the hair issue is fixed(same upload date). Idk why Tolranius has countess Johana as his wife though and some sound issues which aren't in the nexus version I downloaded(honestly probably still corrupt somehow for me). I don't usually have issues downloading from either source. But the modb version does seem to have been downloaded more than the nexus version so I am assuming this isn't anyone elses issue unless they can't bother to bring it up.

Anyways chances are it's just some connection issue with modb for me. Nexus version works 100% for me(so far) so I'll just stick to it.

Yeah just redownloaded modb version and the hair issue is fixed(same upload date). Idk why Tolranius has countess Johana as his wife though and some sound issues which aren't in the nexus version I downloaded(honestly probably still corrupt somehow for me). I don't usually have issues downloading from either source. But the modb version does seem to have been downloaded more than the nexus version so I am assuming this isn't anyone elses issue unless they can't bother to bring it up.

Anyways chances are it's just some connection issue with modb for me. Nexus version works 100% for me(so far) so I'll just stick to it.
Sometimes when relationships and families aren't defined the game does it for you. So that's probably why. Same thing with temperament. If we don't have lords and ladies with set temperaments they are randomized.

I sure am glad you put bannerlord in the title so it directs to this instead of an actual bannerlord report thread...
FYI, It used to be named "Official Bug Report Thread [READ FIRST POST]", but it didn't stop a dozen of people from posting BL bugs here.
Unfortunately, it seems that even more explicit name doesn't stop them either.
I suppose it's very hard to read the first post or look at the path:
h-448.jpg

Has anyone else seen a possible bug with the newest version of Perisno where an overwhelming about of lords defect to the Zann Dynasty where beating them essentially becomes impossible? in my recent game, 25 days after the invasion started, 17 lords have defected to the Zann. they now have more defected lords alone than any faction has remaining lords. Before the new version I'd see maybe 2-5 defections over a very long time, so this 17 seems very off?

Has anyone else seen a possible bug with the newest version of Perisno where an overwhelming about of lords defect to the Zann Dynasty where beating them essentially becomes impossible? in my recent game, 25 days after the invasion started, 17 lords have defected to the Zann. they now have more defected lords alone than any faction has remaining lords. Before the new version I'd see maybe 2-5 defections over a very long time, so this 17 seems very off?
I think this is related to the new Vassal-Lord relationship hit that effects all the town and castle owners who lose their fiefs to the Zann. I thought is was pretty hilarious that Princess Brigit is so quick to forsake her Dad and countrymen now. It definitely makes the game more challenging.

I keep having people rebel against their kingdom and join the Falcons... They currently own Freising, Forniron, and a few castle spread out all over the place. Now they each have 1000+ Falcon troops and cannot be taken... It balances the Zann out nicely, but the rest of us are in trouble :/

Back
Top Bottom