Official 'Ask Questions About Warband Multiplayer Here' Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

TaleWorlds. I want a fix to this problem immediately. I get 2 of the following errors:
                                            "The connection to the server has been lost"
                                            "You have been kicked from the game"
I demand a new serial code right now. I purchased the game.
                                                            Thank you,
                                                          Sgupt02

When creating a server, is there a way to select the type of bots you want? It would be nice to be able to have exclusively infantry on small enclosed maps, but there doesn't seem to be an option.

tehc said:
When creating a server, is there a way to select the type of bots you want? It would be nice to be able to have exclusively infantry on small enclosed maps, but there doesn't seem to be an option.
Unfortunately no.  You would think this would be a basic function, but it's not.

Two Options:
1 - Create a new module with a separate faction with the types of bots you want.  Not too hard, mostly copy/pasting in the troops and scripts files.
2 - Login to the server with another account (can't have too many copies of Warband) and join the team you want the bots on and select the bot type you'd like (Infantry, Archer, Cavalry)  It will only spawn the type you choose, so if you only choose infantry it only spawns infantry.  If you choose more than one type it divides the number of bots you've allowed among the options.  So choosing infantry & archer with 20 bots loaded gives you 10 of each.

Hope that helps.

I am not sure if thi is the correct thread for my answer but I hope so:
Is copying Nord Town from Warband to WFaS allowed or do I need a permission from sb???

I recently joined my first clan and  I have no idea what an "in-game tag" is.

Could someone please explain it and how it is used.

members usuarly show that they are part of the clan by having a tag in there name every clan has its own tag.
for example the tag of The Kingdom of Swadia has the tag of Swadia has the tag "_of_Swadia" so members have that tag behind their name (many clan have there tag in front of the name as well) so a member with the name 123 calls himself 123_of_Swadia also ranks are used in the name so you may look up your rank at the Clanforum of your clan and look up th tag and write bouth infront or behind (depends on the clan) your name.

King Aragorn of Gondor said:
When I am overlooking a battlefeild with a lot of terrain and character models I get a choppy screen. How do I stop this from happening?
On the launch menu (so after clicking the desktop shortcut but before the video intro) click Configure and go to video settings.  Enable "Show Framerate" (or the similar text) which will display your frames per second in the upper left corner in yellow.  Overview the battle and see if the fps is fluctuating greatly.

If it is you can turn down the details in-game, cap the fps at a stable number in the aforementioned configure, switch to DX7 in the aforementioned configure, or a combination of all of these.

Is there any way that you can have other people play inside the world with you? I mean like when you play single player, and you get to run around in that world, can other people do that with you? Not like 16 people or something, I mean like only 4 people.

I found one mod http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,150827.0.html but i realy dont know how to install that mod  :evil:

It says right there:

Installation:
1. Download and extract the Battle Time zip to your Warband modules folder: "Program Files\Mount&Blade Warband\Modules\Battle_Time"
2. Move all the WSE files from the "Program Files\Mount&Blade Warband\Modules\Battle_Time\WSE\" folder to the main Warband folder: Program Files\Mount&Blade".
3. Start Warband by running WSELoader.exe located in the main Warband folder: "Program Files\Mount&Blade Warband"

- If you need to run WSE from a different folder, make a shortcut to WSELoader.exe, right click on the shortcut and open properties, in the target box add at the end of the line the correct path: -p "C:\Program Files\Mount&Blade Warband\mb_warband.exe"
- Battle Time includes a new game_variables.txt which removes the gold display in MP, to add it back rename the file: game_variables_native.txt.
- To use a native save game: Copy save file from My Documents\Mount&Blade Warband Savegames\Native to My Documents\Mount&Blade Warband Savegames\Battle Time

And it's only the fights that are in multiplayer.

Even for the very first version of the game?
Cause some sites say their demo version works for multiplayer.

Back
Top Bottom