Official 3D art thread - Warband

Users who are viewing this thread

Thanks. Searched for a while as well, and never found anything useful. I guess I searched the wrong keywords. I'll watch the video and see if it helps me.

Do you know if there's a way to undo the applied subdivision surface modifier?

Currently working on a new tank, this one named after our resident Antonis just because I'm nice (I sincerely apologize for placing your name on this piece of crap I call a model). I made it inside half an hour mind and I'm still working on it so bare with me, I just felt like I'd show you it anyway. This is the AV-1 18 (Antonis Vasiliy Mk1 191:cool:, it was designed by a collaberation effort between the Greeks and Russians to come up with a cheap and easily mass produced tank that could counter the ever rising threat presented from Austria.

AV-1 18

Jaakko said:
It's tracks are tiny and have very little clearance  :wink:
The tracks are placeholders, they're from my earlier model the Panzer SK Ausf K 105. I plan to make new ones as soon as I make the chassis and turret look a lot more prettier than what it currently is.

Volkonski said:
Currently working on a new tank, this one named after our resident Antonis just because I'm nice (I sincerely apologize for placing your name on this piece of crap I call a model).

Thank you! Why should you apologise, when I should feel honored?  :smile:
And yeah, I like it a lot(not only because it has my name, too :razz:).

Nuff
zHye5jp.jpg

Too saturated but whatever.

SSH@
the work you did looks really great
but i personally think that wings here drops like from other world or so
wings details comparing to other things looks like they were made by the different person who just started to texture
well i serioslly cant get good idea what kind of details has to be on the wings
but perhaps this might be a good place for a start
Pteropus-vampyrus.jpg

Back
Top Bottom