Official 3D art thread - Warband

Users who are viewing this thread

When i was UV-mapping my armor I encountered this problem
texturingproblem.jpg
It already had some Uv-map cos it was native model but some my modification made **** happen.  I don't want UV-map all over it cos it already has some clever UV-mapping IMO. I would want to just modify that part which is messed up but cant find how. Any help would be appreciated

simple select those faces
with messing it
then close uvmaping window and open it again (just with those selected faces
then you can reuvmap it right here or you can delete it here

Ancient Elven Sword of Badass : +5 to badass skill :mrgreen:

bastard_sword_01c.jpg

That's not a 3D model or a render, btw, it's just a concept design which can easily also work as a texture.

DaBlade said:

bastard_sword_01c.jpg
That's not a 3D model or a render, btw, it's just a concept design which can easily also work as a texture.

Lol, I was so sure before reading your text that it's 3D model. Nicely done :smile:

rgcotl said:
simple select those faces
with messing it
then close uvmaping window and open it again (just with those selected faces
then you can reuvmap it right here or you can delete it here

Will try that thanks

CC-4361 Lux said:
mr.master said:
Then again, there are quite a few mods out there with hospitallers etc. I could make a mp mod though I guess.
A mp mod of Templars, Hospitallers, Teutonics (and Assassins :razz: ) would be awesome! :grin:
Really? :razz: Well, hmm. Well, If I can make enough good models and armors, then I could basically :razz:
Al_Mansur said:
101401660-3.jpg

101401679-3.jpg

101401685-3.jpg

101401697-3.jpg
Also, filled the eye holes.

Awesome helm.

Even with this texture:
101393044-3.jpg
Looks like some old helms we can see in museums :smile:
Oh and thanks again :razz: Guess I should try some other helmets too. I just need good side pics of helmets. :/

DaBlade said:

bastard_sword_01c.jpg

Oh, good concept. Although, the emerald looks off, too saturated maybe. Can we get the full size?

Started working on this. No model pics yet. Still need to texture and get in game. :/ Wasn't easy since I don't know the actual name of the helmet. It's referred as great helmet everywhere so I guess it's that then. So I tried searching for some good side pics of that helmet since I always start modeling from a good side pic, but didn't find any good ones so I just searched for some pics which showed atleast some part of the side and front. Anyways, this

GreatHelm3.jpg
Ill post a pic of my model in 20-30 min.

Austupaio said:
DaBlade said:

bastard_sword_01c.jpg

Oh, good concept. Although, the emerald looks off, too saturated maybe. Can we get the full size?

Full size of what? The concept is full size there already, for the emerald I used this:

emerald.jpg

I usually make a few corrections to the texture wherever needed, after I see how stuff looks in game :wink:

Alrighty, made the helmet. It's about 950 polygons. It came out quite nice, but it ain't perfect. The back side is not good :/. Still needs doing me thinks. But,well, here it is. Hope you guys like it :smile:
101481288-3.jpg

101481290-3.jpg

101481293-3.jpg

101481299-3.jpg

101481300-3.jpg

101481305-3.jpg

101481309-3.jpg

101481315-3.jpg

101481325-3.jpg

101481344-3.jpg
So, what do you think? :3

Only 950?  You're getting way more conservative, and better at modeling.  Go model some WWII stuff now!  (Your texturing is soooo much better now, too.  :razz:)

COGlory said:
Only 950?  You're getting way more conservative, and better at modeling.  Go model some WWII stuff now!  (Your texturing is soooo much better now, too.  :razz:)
Oh thanks :3 Yah I will since the next update is deadlined for today D: For my mod I mean. And I have quite alot of stuff to do. But since we have a new team member, I don't have to do everythin. :razz:

Back
Top Bottom