i hope it will be ready soon....

a klingon warrior:

29337985.png

34387950.png

some weapons:

44560574.png

hope you like it...

Barf said:
daydream, yeah that technique has 2 problems, you need to have necks built into all armors & if you are unlucky the neck will be visible in the first person view, sometimes to the point of blocking the screen...I really wish we could rig the heads.

But if you are smart, you can lift the neck bone a bit, then the view point will be higher too. So, you will never see your neck again in 1st person. :wink: The bad thing is that the head mesh, helmets, beards, and hairs have to be sunk the same amount, to keep them in position.   

Barf said:
daydream, yeah that technique has 2 problems, you need to have necks built into all armors & if you are unlucky the neck will be visible in the first person view, sometimes to the point of blocking the screen...I really wish we could rig the heads.
You can rig helmets, but I guess that's different.

Austupaio said:
Err, I can't imagine the tear drop being too useful. Nice models, regardless, I like your forks.

The hook part was probably used to grab people and it should be pretty effective at that.

I'm back! Did someone actually missed my models?  :lol: Still haven't finished Dragon Age though.

Now some wip:

I'll need some bumpmaps for this one, it seems. Also, crappy unfolding feature of wings, I have to remap the faces in which I want some detail (notice the seam on the front turquoises). I'm here taking a minute to think how the hell I'll texture the golden arrows on the top part:
crown.gif

@Barf: Looks really good. Add some more hair and darken a bit the muscle areas to make it a bit more realistic.

Kbcamaster: Looking good mate, though it seems the steel (?) areas seem to have some sort of gold lining or border around it(in the reference you posted)

Back
Top Bottom