Official 3D art thread - Warband

Users who are viewing this thread

Tried snow + hoarfrost today. 1.331.838 Poly. Because of my bad system, I am not able to take render in high counts of sample and I'm very limited about poly count. The difference between first picture and second picture is , in first picture wooden stick has hoarfrost on it. It would be better If I get some criticism for more realistic render. I could also show scene in wireframe too.
YzMxm.png
QPSHD.png

Cruor_Volt : It looks really nice but only thing looks weird is that gems on the belt. Rather than using a phototexture of a gem you could put something less detailed but glossy with its specular map. But for Warband, It looks really good.

Den.Di. said:
@ Bloc:  Have you seen this tutorial?  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82zWmOqE0Nc
Yeah. Basicly, we did the same things actually but he uses Pro Lightning Skies Ultimate which creates really big difference. My snow piles(and other objects) have no visible shadow in the scene because I used HDRI file as a light object. And poly count makes is worst. He can uses up to 5000k-6000k tris where I can maximum go up 1500k or so. But I'm gonna try to decrease effect of enviro hdr and add a light for shadows.

builder of the gods @
low poly looks quite good
but if you cant texture but you can model check baking options (it is not 1997 when texturing were the the only posibile way to make textures)

builder of the gods said:
I said i had a model and was looking for textures
Probably a misunderstanding  :facepalm: :oops: :grin:

You said you were 'working' on a model and needed textures for it, as you 'still haven't done them'.

Importing a ready model is hardly working on something, and using this half truth to get someone to do the work for you is nothing short of a scam.

We definitely don't need this kind of crap over here.

Back
Top Bottom