Official 3D art thread!

Currently Viewing (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

😂😂😂

Archduke
WBNW
Best answers
After realising how embarrassingly bad the previous version was, I put a little more work into this head model to make it look semi-human. I'll probably tweak it a bit more and be done with it.

Antonis

Marquis
WBWF&SVCNW
Best answers
It looks cool. Very good job. But if I can tell you that, I prefer the mage, always have. Wise, menacing, brooding, all that.  :smile:

Docm30 said:
After realising how embarrassingly bad the previous version was, I put a little more work into this head model to make it look semi-human. I'll probably tweak it a bit more and be done with it.

Very nice!

Reus

Sloppy Dabber
Global Moderator
M&BWBNWWF&SVC
Best answers
Had some problems with modelling in Blender. Figured this would be a good place to point to it, as this thread is full of modelers.
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,326322.0.html

I'd really appreciate if someone could help me out here. Thanks.

Reus

Sloppy Dabber
Global Moderator
M&BWBNWWF&SVC
Best answers
Thanks. Searched for a while as well, and never found anything useful. I guess I searched the wrong keywords. I'll watch the video and see if it helps me.

Do you know if there's a way to undo the applied subdivision surface modifier?

shadowarcher

Marquis
WBM&BWF&SNW
Best answers
Currently working on a new tank, this one named after our resident Antonis just because I'm nice (I sincerely apologize for placing your name on this piece of crap I call a model). I made it inside half an hour mind and I'm still working on it so bare with me, I just felt like I'd show you it anyway. This is the AV-1 18 (Antonis Vasiliy Mk1 191:cool:, it was designed by a collaberation effort between the Greeks and Russians to come up with a cheap and easily mass produced tank that could counter the ever rising threat presented from Austria.

AV-1 18

shadowarcher

Marquis
WBM&BWF&SNW
Best answers
Jaakko said:
It's tracks are tiny and have very little clearance  :wink:
The tracks are placeholders, they're from my earlier model the Panzer SK Ausf K 105. I plan to make new ones as soon as I make the chassis and turret look a lot more prettier than what it currently is.

Antonis

Marquis
WBWF&SVCNW
Best answers
Volkonski said:
Currently working on a new tank, this one named after our resident Antonis just because I'm nice (I sincerely apologize for placing your name on this piece of crap I call a model).
Thank you! Why should you apologise, when I should feel honored?  :smile:
And yeah, I like it a lot(not only because it has my name, too :razz:).

Reus

Sloppy Dabber
Global Moderator
M&BWBNWWF&SVC
Best answers
The resolution is magnificent, and so is the model. Good work again, Jaakko!

Reus

Sloppy Dabber
Global Moderator
M&BWBNWWF&SVC
Best answers
kraggrim said:
Nice. What area/period would this be from?
If I'm not mistaken, it's for his Roman Era Buildings OSP.
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,214781.0.html