Official 3D art thread - Warband

Users who are viewing this thread

Hey guys! I've been following this theard for years (started before high school I guess, now I finished collage). I've been waiting for Bannerlord for a long time and it's out now. Are there any modding tools already? Do you know the workflow of adding objects to the game? Does anyone already made some mods?
Thanks in advance!

Hey guys! I've been following this theard for years (started before high school I guess, now I finished collage). I've been waiting for Bannerlord for a long time and it's out now. Are there any modding tools already? Do you know the workflow of adding objects to the game? Does anyone already made some mods?
Thanks in advance!
The 3D art thread is not for modding questions. You can go with those to the Bannerlord Modding Boards and the Q&A board

Hi all.
It's been a long time since I've been remotely active on the forums, or done anything related to modelling at all (Not that I was ever any good at it.) But with Bannerlord finally dropping, I've dusted off my mouse and loaded up Wings. Anyway, I've made these three blades and I'm looking for advice on how to make them actually look good. They're meant to be Gallic Iron age swords. If you want poly counts or other angles, let me know

Cheers

xV6MshS.jpg

This is the armour I have. I'm hoping to add it to Bannerlord...or AT LEAST, get someone to mod it into the game. The good thing is it has a model, UV map, normal map and textures as seen above. The one thing I'm certain of, is that neck slot items (or back slot? Erm...whichever cloaks go under) will either have to be disabled or adapted so they dont clip with this sick armour.

Pls devs, add model into game import tools finally! ?

xV6MshS.jpg

This is the armour I have. I'm hoping to add it to Bannerlord...or AT LEAST, get someone to mod it into the game. The good thing is it has a model, UV map, normal map and textures as seen above. The one thing I'm certain of, is that neck slot items (or back slot? Erm...whichever cloaks go under) will either have to be disabled or adapted so they dont clip with this sick armour.

Pls devs, add model into game import tools finally! ?

You still need to wait until the tools be available :smile:
Very nice work btw

Hello everyone!
I have a small request and I could use some help.

I'm looking for the original creator of this model and hope someone could point me in the right direction:

Thanks in advance!

If you want you can open up a Official 3D art thread in The Smithy, which is the new Bannerlord modding section. Otherwise people like me will for now just expect that stuff posted here is for Warband ^^

Go and take the glory of the thread opener at that board :party:

Back
Top Bottom