Official 3D art thread - Warband

Users who are viewing this thread

h2_thracian_prev.png

well it is not as good as the previous plumes i did but it was pretty long time i touched it and this time i do not really wanted to spend a week on it..

this plume uses 780 triangles so that is like 35% more than the old ones i did

rgcotl said:
h2_thracian_prev.png

well it is not as good as the previous plumes i did but it was pretty long time i touched it and this time i do not really wanted to spend a week on it..

this plume uses 780 triangles so that is like 35% more than the old ones i did

That plume could make an awsome use in a coconut helmet, with palm green plume colours. like, for some truly "native"  faction.  crazy right?

heh, anyway sweet stuff :smile:

Eh, anyone here who can give me some tips how to make a texture for a silver sword in Warband ?  :shock:

The Pommel is okay I think

2012-11-20_00008.jpg

But the Blade is so much to brigth ...

2012-11-20_00009.jpg

I tried so much  ... Shaders ... Normalmaps ... Envmaps

o_O how did you even get that halo, my guess would be shaders, but you already checked them so...
have you maybe tried just toning down spec map? The blade looks like theres no bump map to it(or its really really light), even tough its obvious the material has them(you can see that  handguard and ornament clearly have bumps).
Maybe if you have HDR mode on, try switching it off

also the blade look yellowish on the shiny blade part, was that intentional?

Currently working on big dungeon pack...almost finished. I know images are kind dark, but this is how i usually love to create scenes. Not perfect to show your work but  :neutral:
Anyway nice to see 2000 pages hit! Lol i think i was there when we hit 1000 :mrgreen:

Beobart said:
****in´nice. But not ingame in Warband, right?
Shots are made in Unity Engine. Right now i don't work on any mod for Warband. I done lots of stuff for some Roman Fantasy mod...but mod is dead. So this is just killing free time.

Xelvod said:
Currently working on big dungeon pack...almost finished. I know images are kind dark, but this is how i usually love to create scenes. Not perfect to show your work but  :neutral:
Anyway nice to see 2000 pages hit! Lol i think i was there when we hit 1000 :mrgreen:
-snip-
Nice dungeon :smile: Btw is this program Unity ,3D Max or Kerkythea?

@dia151:It looks like a dead astronaut in desert :smile: Really good work but you can make that flag much smaller , its too big for a man to carry i think

Back
Top Bottom