Official 3D art thread - Warband

Users who are viewing this thread

Docm30 said:
Here's a new rifle for the mod. It's untextured for now, just a normal map with some AO and very basic colours blocked in.

bakerrifle.jpg

Let me know what you think.
Amazing! One question how many polys?

Romainoir, do we be able to ride that creature, snail I mean? If we don't, it is also good to fight against it. :smile: It would be awesome when you breake it's shell, it regenerate itself in a few second, than nobody would want to opposite of it, everybody run away from a snail. It is the most wanted video I wanted to view. :razz:

Did you make those trees and rocks? It looks absolutely beautiful (both the horse+rider and the landscape)!

(Although the horse tail might need some improvement)

ah... that's something I suffer from as well  :oops:

Like how I spend the weekend making a new shader, instead of catching up on my study which I didnt spend any time on thursday and friday, because I was busy with other thigs :p
Barabas said:
I spend the weekend rewriting the shiney sword shader (environment map thing, which was quite mediocre). And while I was at it I also made it support bump/normal maps =) (as you can see on the Valkyrja sword on the left)
newshader.jpg

119693583-4.jpg
This is a Copper shield. All craftsmanship is semi-decent. It is studded with Copper, decorated with Copper and encircled with bands of Copper.

On the item is an image of Atu Stinkhair the sea-goat and sea-goats in Copper. Atu Stinkhair is surrounded by the sea-goats.
The artwork relates to the ascension of the sea-goat Atu Stinkhair to the centre circle of the copper shield in 2011.

On the item is an image of shining suns in Copper.
On the item is an image of eight-pointed stars in Copper.
On the item is an image of seagulls in Copper.

On the item is an image of goats in Copper. The goats are traveling. The artwork relates to the foundation of the third circle of the copper shield in the early winter of 2011.
On the item is an image of vultures in Copper.
On the item is an image of two-humped camels in Copper.
On the item is an image of crocodiles in Copper.
On the item is an image of carps in Copper.
On the item is an image of wolves in Copper.
On the item is an image of cows in Copper.
On the item is an image of bears in Copper.

On the item is an image of a triskelion. The image is the symbol of the fifth circle of the copper shield.

Fredelios said:
119693583-4.jpg
This is a Copper shield. All craftsmanship is semi-decent. It is studded with Copper, decorated with Copper and encircled with bands of Copper.

On the item is an image of Atu Stinkhair the sea-goat and sea-goats in Copper. Atu Stinkhair is surrounded by the sea-goats.
The artwork relates to the ascension of the sea-goat Atu Stinkhair to the centre circle of the copper shield in 2011.

On the item is an image of shining suns in Copper.
On the item is an image of eight-pointed stars in Copper.
On the item is an image of seagulls in Copper.

On the item is an image of goats in Copper. The goats are traveling. The artwork relates to the foundation of the third circle of the copper shield in the early winter of 2011.
On the item is an image of vultures in Copper.
On the item is an image of two-humped camels in Copper.
On the item is an image of crocodiles in Copper.
On the item is an image of carps in Copper.
On the item is an image of wolves in Copper.
On the item is an image of cows in Copper.
On the item is an image of bears in Copper.

On the item is an image of a triskelion. The image is the symbol of the fifth circle of the copper shield.

Silly or not, you are cool. Just as the model. :smile:

Thanks Bel

Could've sworn I saw a post asking about the normalmap, is this board haunted or am I imagining things because I haven't eaten anything today? :shock:

Anyway it does seem a bit weak, time to turn it up to 11, spinal tap style!

119694407-4.jpg

Fredelios said:
Thanks Bel

Could've sworn I saw a post asking about the normalmap, is this board haunted or am I imagining things because I haven't eaten anything today? :shock:

-Snip-

Amazing! The post was me btw, I erased it after I realized there were bumps on the model. :wink:

Harry_ said:
If you want any texturing advice hit me up, docm, you got my details.

from me,
land4.jpg
It is just a beautiful horse, but I have always thought that living creature's UVmap must not be simetrical, so their textures. Especially at the models which has mottles. Other than that, it is great.

Fredelios said:
Thanks Bel

119694407-4.jpg

the shield without bums maps looks quite good in game
but there is something wrong with your normal maps (did you uses gimp plugin for compress and save DDS ?)

just reworked an old of mine own Trojan's helmet pack (now it has real normal maps)

htroyprev2.png
htroyprev.png

Back
Top Bottom