Official 3D art thread - Warband

Users who are viewing this thread

Zimke Zlovoljni said:
standart_shader_skin_bump_nospec_high is really good for materials that use only diffuse and normal map, you could test it just for fun, maybe it will fit good for your model.
It may not be obvious from the screenshot, but there is a specular on the buttons, the brass plate on the chest and the various bits of leather.

Zimke Zlovoljni said:
Turanien said:
Very nice Zimke.

That's the Native Rhodok tunic right? We have discussed using it for Vikingr also as a fine retexture, will have to pursue it some more, I think it's somewhat fitting for a Dark Ages mod.
Thanks and yes it's that native mesh. Vikingr mod have my full support so if you see something you like just ask.  :wink:

Docm30 said:
Zimke, I am using "specular_shader_noskin_bump_high" for all the materials you see. I don't really know if this is the best one for the job, but it seems to work.

standart_shader_skin_bump_nospec_high is really good for materials that use only diffuse and normal map, you could test it just for fun, maybe it will fit good for your model.

Awesome sauce.  :razz: I'll speak with Ginthus first.

Docm30 said:
Zimke Zlovoljni said:
It may not be obvious from the screenshot, but there is a specular on the buttons, the brass plate on the chest and the various bits of leather.
Oh, in that case you are using the most suitable shader.

Docm30 said:
The texture on this still needs a fair amount of work; as does the rigging.

Here it is ingame, anyhow.
britmaningame.jpg
that's great

Zimke Zlovoljni said:
A simple tunic for Viking faction,
I am not sure if they used hoods like this so any info about that would be appreciated;

tunic1.jpg
tunic2.jpg
tunic3.jpg

And some ingame shoots;

77359514.png
96393736.png

looks nice indeed :smile:  pm me or eirikur and we could get it in the mod

Back
Top Bottom