Official 3D art thread - Warband

Users who are viewing this thread

Me too! Which reminds me, as an additional comment, I'm also using a flickr gallery to showcase my progress on this project. I'm updating it far more frequently than here (showing it to Arch3r etc.). So if anyone wants to see progress, just check out the set here.

Tower:

4778327410_e4fc079c3e_b.jpg

4778327138_20c60e55a6_b.jpg

Some shots of some Roman equipment I've been working on, and just released as a Mulitplayer OSP mod.

Link

Light horsemen. Notice the lack of a saddle; the three new Roman mounts in the mod are all saddle-less.

Archer

The equipment for the Legionary troop.

Llew2 said:
Some shots of some Roman equipment I've been working on, and just released as a Mulitplayer OSP mod.
Link

Light horsemen. Notice the lack of a saddle; the three new Roman mounts in the mod are all saddle-less.

Archer

The equipment for the Legionary troop.

Very nice stuff,  but the first pic really makes me wish there were animations for single central grip shields...

I've looked at quite a few images of the Sopwith and some have guns similar to what I put on. I changed it so there are only two and made them a bit smaller. Also made the tail bigger.

Anyway, I added the prop and done some other alterations.

91732866.png

Looks stunning.

Nitpicking: You made some of the features smaller than in the drawing, as the middle part and the "bark" at both ends (but it's easily overlooked if someone sees only the model ingame).

That tank looks great Lucke, I wish i could texture as well as you. I must say, i'm quite proud of that tank model, it's my best by far. Anyhoo, you want the plane now?

Back
Top Bottom