Official 3D art thread - Warband

Users who are viewing this thread

The sails are just missing (not applied when the mill is not in use). Native sails won't fit.

EDIT 2:
A quick test of medieval full sails style wing.
CkDQz.jpg

Thanks! I'm going to make a high-poly version based on this one to sculpt details for the normal map, so I haven't forced trinagles yet. I have to get rid of all of them first.

Adorno said:
Some models from my 'wooden scene props pack'

S6IBm.jpg

ix6KM.jpg

LAB-p.jpg

viOOU.jpg

nrimj.jpg

lEuua.jpg

s9-Cw.jpg

QZGa8.jpg

ZThxm.jpg

Great work Adorno.

Someone could use it to make missing scenes for Lumos's Outposts Kit.

Adorno said:
A post mill. Haven't seen any of those in a game before.

_5slC.jpg
3WLdA.jpg
sthz2.jpg
iXlST.jpg
KJUxY.jpg

In Warband
Lh7R5.jpg
NW_jF.jpg
ImQUp.jpg
kb1DH.jpg

Adorno said:
Thank you.

4NywE.jpg
7HsDI.jpg
-yADi.jpg

Beautiful.
The stone supports perhaps need some details like bevelled edges and/or a slightly higher res texture.

Al-Mansūr said:
The stone supports perhaps need some details like bevelled edges and/or a slightly higher res texture.
Definitely. There are many such detailes that could be added. I just try to keep textures and geometry to a minimum. It's 5600 vertices. But then again, you don't put 10 windmills in a scene :smile:

A roofed wall section and tower
46HXn.jpg

Can be combined to a courtyard or something.
lqhVI.jpg

Thank you.
The brick texture is from an old monastery in the town where I live. Tiled of course.
The roof is kind of bad, I admit. Have to change it.
It's fantasy buildings, but inspired by medieval south European style. Maybe Italian.

I think that's optimal as tiles are far and hardly seen by the tresspasser. Maybe rotating the brick texture of the lower part by 180° would be a  better choice, and using the clean stripe for the levels. I would expect the dirty part to be closer to the ground. That's a common thing on buildings without rain gutters.

Back
Top Bottom