Official 3D art thread - Warband

Users who are viewing this thread

LG :cool: :roll:

29o0gw6.jpg

Erm... really? Seems pretty simple imo. All it needs is a large texture sheet and you can easily get that level of detail.

A model of a battered sword. I'm not thrilled with the way the handle connects to the blade, but it'll do for now.
gaolersword.png

Hilt is far too simple, and the fuller should stop before the end... other than that, awesome =P

What's the poly count on that bad boy?

Yarrum said:
A model of a battered sword. I'm not thrilled with the way the handle connects to the blade, but it'll do for now.
gaolersword.png

those are wasted polygons. normal mapped grooves will have the same effect as modeled on grooves.

johncage said:
normal mapped grooves will have the same effect as modeled on grooves.
Except that no normal map will make notches on edges visible.

Discussed sword has grooves wrong ofc, as batteredness usually results in edge notches. It's hard to imagine what would cause a groove going across the flat part of the blade

Blobmania said:
Hilt is far too simple, and the fuller should stop before the end... other than that, awesome =P

What's the poly count on that bad boy?

ähhm you can see there the body,boots and the helmet in one person and much details,(it is a high poly :sad:)
uniform(the trousers are together with the boots) :    faces:1816  vertics:1046
trousers,boots:        faces:758        Vertics:383
helmet:                    faces:543        Vertics:278

After many months i have finally cracked the secret of gun making, here is a WIP of my first ever gun:
301n11c.jpg

It is very far from being completed and i managed to put this together in 10 minutes.

A fresh face here. Hi everybody. I'm the toolmaker of the adjacent neighborhood.

OpenBRF. 1246 pls. Semi-occluded + base paint. Dusting off my old rusty 3d skills. Had some free time. Just started it today. Pure WIP.
4M5nA.png

I'll be posting the several stages.  :wink:

Back
Top Bottom