Official 3D art thread - Warband

Users who are viewing this thread

My first try at a rifle.
rifleh.jpg

Needs a trigger, or am I missing something?

Latest update on the uniform (Added the pockets, fiddled with it a bit... don't think I want to change much more, now).

EDIT:

Just made the pockets more visible, old image replaced with.....

midshipman1-9.png

Blobmania said:
Needs a trigger, or am I missing something?

Latest update on the uniform (Added the pockets, fiddled with it a bit... don't think I want to change much more, now).

EDIT:

Just made the pockets more visible, old image replaced with.....

midshipman1-9.png

Not done yet, gonna ad trigger and reload thingi, aim and som other details.

EDIT: my reference
1873sportingriflelg.jpg

A stereo I made today. No fancy renders, sorry. Triangulation went goofd and the render program goes goof when rendering this. This is going for a school project.  Hope you like it :smile:
5d98d6ab5f8ef5c9054c061ed8d5a397bd839db4ae78d27e57c384ef0cc6a3945g.jpg

7f1500588812c4e5bb0de317527abfa2175a2d83b980ee33a02dce590e2c598e5g.jpg

c88c14bdd247fe510d4939a77c2a2183769814eb18a25f3074ae940c030e08ee5g.jpg

That's generally what this thread is used for, comments, crits, and to display awesomeness incarnate.

Another outfit guys, this time a Shirt. Enjoy =P Any crits welcome, please... as usual with my posts, it's nothing jaw-droppingly awesome, but I'm pleased with it :smile:

shirt1-3.png

Godnoken said:
Make My Day said:
But what to comment. Texture can be better.

Make edges of texture brighter. It will look moar reallistic.

Who told you to comment it?

That is what the thread is for.

Blob, the shirt is looking really nice, as well as your other one. Thanks for the tips on the shading issues I asked before.

Is it just me or does the shirt have a plastic appearance? Using phototexturing to add in a material and then some opacity so you can do what you'd like while maintaining the general appearance of the material can work wonders. Especially if the colors are similar, in that case you need less opacity and the material can really shine through. The model, however... is beautiful.

Maybe, or may not.
Make My Day said:
You know, it's simply cube with textures. Nothin special.
It's not just a cube. It's a cube with a subwoofer(If that's what is called?) :lol: Seriously though, you cant really make a simple stereo to have super dupere awesome texture.
Comrade Temuzu said:
Needs hard edges.
I chose not to add hard edges. I used a different technique to achieve softer edges, as stereos don't really have sharp edges. Id rather keep them soft.

Latest model + texture. Trying to get one out each day this week =P Gonna be interesting now i'm getting onto the french uniforms, don't know them half as well as the English ones =P Anyhow, we'll see how that goes. Still need to add the stitching on these trousers, but otherwise it's pretty much complete:

MarineMidship-1.png

Edit:

Thought i'd make a big image of all the textures over the last couple of days. Still got some touch-ups to do on them, but they're reaching the limits of my texture ability tbh. Particularly pleased with the Marine uniform.
MultiOutfits.png

Back
Top Bottom