Official 3D Art thread - Bannerlord

Users who are viewing this thread

4zeYJMl.png

Working on something new just to improve texturing skills.

the textures have infinite padding until they intersect, maybe that's what you refer to?

tpactools can access to skinned/rigged bannerlord models which you can export.

I meant "rigging" as of bones that move :wink: You know how to implement movements in a rigged 3D-char?

the textures have infinite padding until they intersect, maybe that's what you refer to?

tpactools can access to skinned/rigged bannerlord models which you can export.

No, I mean "rigging", for movement, animation of joints.

"tpactools" don't export OBJ in right format but that I've solved, nothing to do with rigging thou ... :smile:

obj does not support skeletons, you have to export with the other format.

Seem you take me for some idiot when you answere.

Yes, I know .obj don't export rigging (been using .obj from early 90:s)

What other format? What software to export it? Point me in that direction if you know.
From Bannerlord, that is.
Not some rigging which will never work in Bannerlord, I can do that by myself. :wink:

Rigging=bend arm, leg, spine and so on = namned skeleton, joint and so on in different 3D software.

You should know what I mean.

Last edited:

What other format? What software to export it? Point me in that direction if you know.
Not some rigging which will never work in Bannerlord, I can do that by myself. :wink:

Rigging=bend arm, leg, spine and so on = namned skeleton, joint and so on in different 3D software.

I am completely new to modding and 3d editing, but I have a dream, and I have done my best to visualize it:

Blender can't import the rigged meshes in Collada .dae files exported from TpacTool without removing the references to library images, effects and materials, which TW have kept private. Methodology explained here.

Imperial Trooper helmet from SWTOR. I'm not happy with the sides but the front is pretty believable.
zgOPNAX.png

Body armor.
IYO48b7.jpeg

Last edited:
well i know it can be a lot to ask but :wink: can someone do a tutorial for importing exporting 3d from bendler to banerlord? I guarantee that I am not the only one who cannot do this in order to work in the game and for a YouTube channel it will give many visas and for a charitable soul it will give a lot of love :wink:

well i know it can be a lot to ask but :wink: can someone do a tutorial for importing exporting 3d from bendler to banerlord? I guarantee that I am not the only one who cannot do this in order to work in the game and for a YouTube channel it will give many visas and for a charitable soul it will give a lot of love :wink:
im in the same boat

Wow! Amazing jobs guys, im new in modding world, where should i start to learn armor and weapons moddeling ? thanks you!

Back
Top Bottom