Official 3D Art thread - Bannerlord

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello guys!
I got permission to open this thread so feel free to present your 3D work for bannerlord right here!

So, this is my fantasy ancient/dwarven axe. I'd like to create a kitbash in this style so we'd be able to craft our own weapons in Bannerlord!

wojciech-antoniuk-screenshot004.jpg
wojciech-antoniuk-screenshot005.jpg
wojciech-antoniuk-screenshot002.jpg
wojciech-antoniuk-screenshot003.jpg
wojciech-antoniuk-zbrush.jpg

Regards,
Wojtek

Last edited:
So, this is my fantasy ancient/dwarven axe. I'd like to create a kitbash in this style so we'd be able to craft our own weapons in Bannerlord!

Wow nicely done!

I'm looking to make some weapons like this Axe I made few months ago.

Epic model! Do you know what shader maps are available for model textures? Like, are we putting a greyscale spec map in the normal maps alpha channel, stuff like that? Do we know how the material instancing system works?

Unfortunately I don't. I just prepared high and lowpoly object and I'm keepin all the substance painter files just to be able to reexport textures. I used metal/rough pbr shader here and I hope that bannerlord is going to have some other options than diffuse, normal, specular :grin:

Nice looking models!
I'm new at this forum, I love the game and hope to be able to contribute some.

To be really useful, I think you should post a wireframe for the model to be used in-game. (or a polycount)
Then, UV, is it useful for other modelers or just for you?

Meaning, anyone can do a high-poly model looking nice, then it bogs the whole game down. :wink:

Thanks, don't worry its all game ready assets, around 20k tris totally(for the one on the right), some 4k and 2k texture sets, and skinned to the Bannerlord skeleton. I am at work right now (which is 3d art for a video game company) , I will show the wireframe and uv sets when I get back to my computer. Also welcome to forums, my one suggestion would be to edit your reply instead of posting a second right after your first one.
edit:
here are the wireframe and one of the texture sets:
alper-isler-wire.jpg

alper-isler-textureset.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks, don't worry its all game ready assets, around 20k tris totally(for the one on the right), some 4k and 2k texture sets, and skinned to the Bannerlord skeleton. I am at work right now (which is 3d art for a video game company) , I will show the wireframe and uv sets when I get back to my computer. Also welcome to forums, my one suggestion would be to edit your reply instead of posting a second right after your first one.

Nice work! The UV seems a bit stressed but really nice work.

Rigging, you say it's "skinned to the Bannerlord skeleton".
Do you mean "skeletons" as rigging bones?
I have no idea where to find and implement bannerlords rigging in models.

Nice work! The UV seems a bit stressed but really nice work.

Rigging, you say it's "skinned to the Bannerlord skeleton".
Do you mean "skeletons" as rigging bones?
I have no idea where to find and implement bannerlords rigging in models.
the textures have infinite padding until they intersect, maybe that's what you refer to?

tpactools can access to skinned/rigged bannerlord models which you can export.

Back
Top Bottom