Official 3D Art thread - Bannerlord

Users who are viewing this thread

alper-isler-chichak3-008.jpg

Last edited:
You're gifted! What are planning to do with the assets you have created? It will be part of a large mod project or be added as it is to the main game through a regular mod?
I am planning a dlc or a standalone game about Ottomans but not this period, which I found mostly uninteresting. A 15th or 16th century Ottoman would be more interesting, otherwise it will be just another medieval game.

Ok thanks, I'm looking forward this. But if it's part of a larger mod or DLC scoped for the 15th or 16th century era, that seems a long awaiting because of the works needed.

that is just splendid! i wanna ask a somewhat noob question, in asset like these, the calligraphy that warps around the helmet are probably super specific right? like maybe some kind of ayat/ayah off the Qur'an, my question would be, how does one goes about reproducing these stuff digitally? im talking about super specific pattern like this caligraph or any other pattern, thankyou in advance!

that is just splendid! i wanna ask a somewhat noob question, in asset like these, the calligraphy that warps around the helmet are probably super specific right? like maybe some kind of ayat/ayah off the Qur'an, my question would be, how does one goes about reproducing these stuff digitally? im talking about super specific pattern like this caligraph or any other pattern, thankyou in advance!
I found a caligraphy from the period from an architectural detail, tweaked in photoshop.

Hey guys.
Recently I made 7 episodes of modeling fountain, creating a trimsheet, preparing particle system in niagara and putting everything together in a Unreal Engine 5 scene. i know it looks like a self-ad, but trimsheets actually are pretty good solution in modding mount and blade so maybe someone will find it useful.
cheers!

Back
Top Bottom