Offical Saturday Linebattle

Users who are viewing this thread

Nice Linebattle :razz:

I have some screen os 7th Cavalry ****ing up some dudes.. it was pretty brutal.

Circling the enemy
7thowns1.jpg

Shootin' fish in a barrel
7thowns2.jpg

2ndUSSS Fights to the last man!
7thowns3.jpg

The Bodies...
7thowns4.jpg

There was another pic.. I chose not to upload, it shows the 7th scalping and.. worse..

haha :grin:  Well it was quite a sight from up in the sky :razz:

So, if some of you would like to test out some new sounds for the LB, I will post the link to the new sound files in the TS later.

I want to say sorry for the laggy servers last saturday. I don´t know why that happen but you can be sure that this won´t happen again! So I hope you forgive me that.

Btw: I determinded in the past few weeks that there is a massive lack of confederate regiments. Union army usually have 150+ players but there are only a couple of (mostly Union) regiments which stand against that (and the DC of course). So again, I´d like to know why confederate regiments stay away from the saturday event.

Thank you everybody for coming, I hope this time the quality of both servers had been okay and you had fun! I hope to see more regiments attending next time so that we can fill the second server aswell.

The new server worked great! And i also hope to see more confederate regiments, come on dont be scared we dont bite we shoot  :grin:

Back
Top Bottom