Offical Saturday Linebattle

Users who are viewing this thread

Due to the fact that I won´t be able to continue the organization of this linebattle, I´m urgently looking for someone who wants to do that. Who ever is intrested pls either pm me or message me on Steam. If there is no volunteer for this job the event will be cancelled.

Also note that there will be a break between christmas and silvester, so that there won´t be a linebattle on the 29th of December.

Sgt.Feldsau said:
Due to the fact that I won´t be able to continue the organization of this linebattle, I´m urgently looking for someone who wants to do that. Who ever is intrested pls either pm me or message me on Steam. If there is no volunteer for this job the event will be cancelled.

Also note that there will be a break between christmas and silvester, so that there won´t be a linebattle on the 29th of December.

I would love to do so however sadly I do not have the time to do so. If anyone out there is available and reliable for admining this linebattle I am sure I would not be the only one who would greatly appreciate it.

Bacon will continue the linebattle! Thank you everybody for supporting the linebattle! I was doing this since the mod released and I was glad to have the chance to organize the major linebattle of this awesome mod!

However for any question Bacon of the 5th TX is now responsible for everything. He will also answer all of your questions.

Back
Top Bottom