Offical Saturday Linebattle

Users who are viewing this thread

Sgt.Feldsau

Sergeant Knight
~~ Offical Saturday Linebattle ~~

image.php

Welcome to the thread of the offical saturday linebattle event of North and South. You get to know every important information in this thread. For further information or questions just add Feldsau[69thNY] on Steam.

Date
Saturday 9:30 PM GMT
Signing up: 9 PM GMT
TS Server: 94.249.253.172:9992
Version: N&S 0.3
Admins: 69th_NY_BrigGen_Feldsau (Steamname: Feldsau[69thNY] )

~ Recommended Regiment Sizes ~

Infantry: 7+ people
Cavalry: 5+ people
Artillery: 4+ people

~ Rules ~

Common

- Don´t spam the chat
- Be nice and friendly to everybody
- Don´t complain about anything, except you are a regimental leader

Infantry

- A regiment has to stay in a line at open field but the soldiers may crouch
- A regiment may take cover behind fences, sandbags etc., lines may split up in forests and skirmish behind the trees
- If a regiment has only three or less soldiers left, it has to join another line
- Regiments may take as many sappers with them and built as much as they want to. But this not meant to spam the whole area with constructions the sappers just may built usefull things for their team
- Every player who is in his regiment in an officer rank, may take the officer class
- Regiments may fire in charge
-It´s not forbidden to fire at officers
- Every regiment may take 1/3 skirmishers with them. That means: While the main part of the infantry stays in line, the skirmisher may advance and spread out in a line. But both (infantry and skirmishers) have to stick together. You can see this in the picture in the spoiler.
- Skirmisher rules are: You may spread out in a line. You have to crouch and shoot in a formation. The maximum of space between every single soldiers is 2-3 soldiers. The skirmishers have to take another uniform (14th Brooklyn, 11th New York, Lousiana Fire Zouaves) as the rest of their infantry unit.
- Pure skirmisher regiments may fully play as skirmishers but have a limit of 10 people.
- "Normal" Lineinfantry may not take skirmisher uniforms (14th Brooklyn, 11th New York, Lousiana Fire Zouaves) anymore.

Cavalry

- Cavalry regiments have to stay as a group
- The cavalrymen may dismount. If they do so, they have the same rules like the infantry
- The soldiers mustn´t shoot from horseback with any weapon

Artillery

- Every artillery regiment may take two cannons
- Artillery regiments mustn´t take so called arty guards with them. They have to organize a protection by other regiments

Thread still work in progress

A very enjoyable linebattle! The desert map turned into a bit of a camp fest, but other than that it was a lot of fun!  :grin:

it was awesome, it would have been better if other regiments wouldnt gone out on them own.

I see you all next linebattle :wink:

I'm a captain (leader) of a Confederate Company of infantry (2nd_Louisiana) and I was wondering if you had any open slots. If so, message me on steam: Username: GP14brBaller

That´s why you are european. Imo it´s not that late, it usually end at 22:45 GMT, which is on a saturday not very late, if you don´t have to get up early next morning...
However due to some request I am thinking about changing the time but for the next saturday it´s still 21:30 GMT

Back
Top Bottom