Off Topic Thread - The Banterbrigade

Users who are viewing this thread

usnavy30 said:
Vitallion the Mad said:
Weird way of saying fast food but ok
More like stores instead of fast-food joints :razz:
Retail is f u c k i n g awful. Don't put yourself into that boat unless there's literally no other option. Worked retail for two years and it's **** horrid.

Edit: If you'd like to stay a sane, stress free man Navy then avoid retail at all costs.

Currie said:
Retail is f u c k i n g awful. Don't put yourself into that boat unless there's literally no other option. Worked retail for two years and it's **** horrid.

Edit: If you'd like to stay a sane, stress free man Navy then avoid retail at all costs.
Need to start somewhere, get experience, get reputation. May just be the kick upside that I need.

usnavy30 said:
Currie said:

Need to start somewhere, get experience, get reputation. May just be the kick upside that I need.
Would have to disagree. Retail has nothing to do with your chosen educational experience (diplomas' etc) It offers near to zero in providing a skill set for it's workers, particularly one for your desired field. Once you get dragged in it's hard to get out of. You will also gain zero reputation, I don't know why you said that - no one gives a **** about past retail work, particularly those that just go into retail after finishing an education. If you desire a 'kick upside' do extra volunteering hours/Unpaid Internship at a company of your desired field, or/and improve your personal life, put yourself on a strict regime; get up every morning and go for a run, something that will provide you with this 'kick upside'. I say this as a mate, don't go into retail. Trust me.

Harkyn said:
Would have to disagree. Retail has nothing to do with your chosen educational experience (diplomas' etc) It offers near to zero in providing a skill set for it's workers, particularly one for your desired field. Once you get dragged in it's hard to get out of. You will also gain zero reputation, I don't know why you said that - no one gives a **** about past retail work, particularly those that just go into retail after finishing an education. If you desire a 'kick upside' do extra volunteering hours/Unpaid Internship at a company of your desired field, or/and improve your personal life, put yourself on a strict regime; get up every morning and go for a run, something that will provide you with this 'kick upside'. I say this as a mate, don't go into retail. Trust me.
I wouldn't be in retail for years. I predict a timeframe of months, if at all. The kick upside would be improving my personal life so I can do more. Right now I am limited to local options, and retail stores are part of that, with keeping my options open until I finally land a job for a time. I'm putting myself on a stricter regime slowly but surely, taking a walk every weekday, six times a week. Gotta get my feet wet. I appreciate the advice, Harkyn. Don't worry about little ol' me, I get by, always do.

Also: enjoy
35898120_2150910038562099_3811660570415857664_n.jpg

When your Centurion is so determined to avoid C.O commitments that he eats a strawberry covered in Pesticide to get severe food poisoning just so he has a 'legitimate' excuse not to do them.

Doesn't stop him from playing other games though..

#JustIVFFThings

Harkyn said:
When your Centurion is so determined to avoid C.O commitments that he eats a strawberry covered in Pesticide to get severe food poisoning just so he has a 'legitimate' excuse not to do them.

#JustIVFFThings

I didnt say im not coming, I just implied that I'll be useless

Vitallion the Mad said:
Harkyn said:

#JustIVFFThings

When are you not useless?

Harkyn said:
Vitallion the Mad said:
Harkyn said:

#JustIVFFThings

idk man, I seem to be pretty handy at making your ****ing group relevant again

Vitallion the Mad said:
Harkyn said:
Vitallion the Mad said:
Harkyn said:

#JustIVFFThings

idk man, I seem to be pretty handy at making your **** group relevant again
Too bad you failed to make your mod relevant again though

Vitallion the Mad said:
Oh Haaaarkyyynnn

tenor.gif

Harkyn said:
Vitallion the Mad said:
Harkyn said:
Vitallion the Mad said:
Harkyn said:

#JustIVFFThings

idk man, I seem to be pretty handy at making your **** group relevant again
Too bad you failed to make your mod relevant again though

4c4.jpg

Back
Top Bottom