Off Topic Thread - The Banterbrigade

Users who are viewing this thread

TheUglyBiscuit said:
Harkyn said:
Estogamo said:
R.I.P

Never forget.​
The mod is dead again?
Isn't this the 8th time, I've honestly lost count.

Say it's not so, I recently found this mod and I would hate for it to be dead. I'm going to keep poking it to see if it moves any.
By all means, I also heard that there are some servers poping up every now and then. The mod has great quality, just lacks on advertisement.

Estogamo said:
TheUglyBiscuit said:
Harkyn said:
Estogamo said:
R.I.P

Never forget.​
The mod is dead again?
Isn't this the 8th time, I've honestly lost count.

Say it's not so, I recently found this mod and I would hate for it to be dead. I'm going to keep poking it to see if it moves any.
By all means, I also heard that there are some servers poping up every now and then. The mod has great quality, just lacks on advertisement.

Yeah, I was all hyped to join in these awesome battles only to find it dead. It looks as if the only activity is clan battles which I wouldn't mind at all participating in. It just seems the only active clan(s) is Roman ones. I'll try to get some friends to get interested and If I can I'll see what I can do forming a Barbarian clan. Cheers

4c45266ea045d34a9c88f4eebea51405.png

Ej777 said:
Banter.

Almost like Harkyn's career prospects.

I feel like this is a tad more accurate though, considering the history.

ALvVf8J.png

Yeah my bad, a degree in Politics, Law and Economics won't get me anywhere. Sorry, what do you do again?
And nah MoR suits it better, we revived IV FF (I believe) 3 times across 3 Mods. Isn't this the MoR's 6th Revival? Also, how is your PW Gamemode for MoR going, I see it's been highly successful.
Just Banter.

Harkyn said:
Ej777 said:
Banter.

Almost like Harkyn's career prospects.

I feel like this is a tad more accurate though, considering the history.

ALvVf8J.png

Yeah my bad, a degree in Politics, Law and Economics won't get me anywhere. Sorry, what do you do again?
And nah MoR suits it better, we revived IV FF (I believe) 3 times. Isn't this the MoR's 6th/7th Revival? Also, how is your PW Gamemode for MoR going, I see it's been highly successful.
Just Banter.

Pretty ****ing good actually i'll be in touch in a mo

Ej777 said:
The fact that this thread has nearly as many views as the download thread really triggers me.

Also 1.5.5 hype.
Well what can we say, it's been up as long as I can remember. This threat contains pretty much more history of the mod's timeline then anywhere else.

Well there was the IV_FF thread that Edwards made years ago but you being the cuck you are deleted it a while back.
Feelsbadman.

Harkyn said:
Ej777 said:
The fact that this thread has nearly as many views as the download thread really triggers me.

Also 1.5.5 hype.
Well what can we say, it's been up as long as I can remember. This threat contains pretty much more history of the mod's timeline then anywhere else.

Well there was the IV_FF thread that Edwards made years ago but you being the cuck you are deleted it a while back.
Feelsbadman.

I'm a black belt in kick boxing and have a knife as big as your leg so shut up idiot

Ej777 said:
Harkyn said:
Ej777 said:

Also 1.5.5 hype.

Feelsbadman.

I'm a black belt in kick boxing and have a knife as big as your leg so shut up idiot

I just had a minor stroke/PTSD Flashback from reading that sentence.. Jesus christ.

Well that's depressing. They are touching sacred ground Vitallion, a major birthplace of MoR Memes, educate those filthy pagans.
Speaking of pagans, that reminds me of your satanic cult to Hovis. Didn't you quite literally transform entire biblical scriptures into Hovis versions? 

Harkyn said:
Well that's depressing. They are touching sacred ground Vitallion, a major birthplace of MoR Memes, educate those filthy pagans.
Speaking of pagans, that reminds me of your satanic cult to Hovis. Didn't you quite literally transform entire biblical scriptures into Hovis versions?

Spent about 4 months trans-versing the entire Bible and Quran into Bread based scripture and then threw them together. It was beautiful.

Ej777 said:
Harkyn said:

Spent about 4 months trans-versing the entire Bible and Quran into Bread based scripture and then threw them together. It was beautiful.

If only you had spent that time updating and keeping the mod alive rather then creating Religious Scriptures we wouldn't be looking at it's 6th Revival :wink:

Back
Top Bottom