Off Topic Thread - The Banterbrigade

Users who are viewing this thread

If you were to get someone who is a Weeaboo and a Romeaboo at the same time and ask them: "Would a Katana cut through a Praetorian Lorica Segmentata?" Would their brains explode?

Deathski said:
If you were to get someone who is a Weeaboo and a Romeaboo at the same time and ask them: "Would a Katana cut through a Praetorian Lorica Segmentata?" Would their brains explode?
I don't know honestly, the first question I would ask is are stats misleading?

Deathski said:
kryten-head-explosion-o.gif

Depends on the cut... but nothin is goin to cut through, am just sayin, bruising, scratching at most, there is a chance that the force redirects to the blade and it just bounces off not even scratching the damn thing....

Yeah am like that, taking every joke literally is my ****.

The issues between Harkyn and Vitallion are resolved and unrelated to the mod. March of Rome V1.4.5. is underway for release soon. So let us end this on a high note.

Thank you, I'm rolling along as the development goes. I try not to double post. Funny enough when you first learn how to forum double posting happens often. Long as it is not on the same day.

Estogamo said:
Beutifull song track, but navy... this makes me wounder... what tpe of music you listen to while you're working? xD
Whatever type of music I like while working or modding. Farewell and Adieu is a nice sea shanty kind of song.

Back
Top Bottom